Cervices

Southamptonsi

Christ, I'm assuming this is some sort of offshoot and not a proper thread? @Lighthouse would have been better off binning it than spawning whatever this is.

If the topic is TUI, I've never used it because the site design and user experience is probably one of the worst I've ever seen, on par with Geocities circa 1996.

Bye.

Edited by Plastic

48 minutes ago, Turkish said:

What's also interesting is that since the new feature to see who has reacted to your posts the amount of confused reactions to mine and the amount of likes posts people posting against me get has dramatically reduced. I wonder why......

Have you got a spreadsheet going?

17 minutes ago, Plastic said:

Christ, I'm assuming this is some sort of offshoot and not a proper thread? @Lighthouse would have been better off binning it than spawning whatever this is.

If the topic is TUI, I've never used it because the site design and user experience is probably one of the worst I've ever seen, on par with Geocities circa 1996.

Bye.

So have you got a cervix or not?

1 hour ago, Plastic said:

Bye.

Actually it’s not an offshoot, although it was removed from the main board fairly promptly. I didn’t lock it because TBH I consider this place to be a fascinating social experiment. Compared to a ‘Merry Xmas’ thread which descended into the God squad and the atheists arguing about whether ducks rape each other, this is relatively benign.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Dont need one hun. It was highly amusing.

Actually don’t know what point you are making. Is a confused reaction a sign of disapproval? And now you are saying people who previously disapproved when anonymous are now staying silent for fear of their names being shown?

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, whelk said:

Actually don’t know what point you are making. Is a confused reaction a sign of disapproval? And now you are saying people who previously disapproved when anonymous are now staying silent for fear of their names being shown?

It certainly appears that way pal. Anonymity = lots of confused reactions. Now none, maybe fear is playing a part, who knows. 

3 minutes ago, Turkish said:

It certainly appears that way pal. Anonymity = lots of confused reactions. Now none, maybe fear is playing a part, who knows. 

Just looked. Don’t think I have ever used the middle two just the laugh and a heart. Even then I am part ashamed of using

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Turkish said:

What's also interesting is that since the new feature to see who has reacted to your posts the amount of confused reactions to mine and the amount of likes posts people posting against me get has dramatically reduced. I wonder why......

I think people are just bored of the schtick tbf.  

10 minutes ago, whelk said:

Can imagine that being used by half of Saintweb when someone puts up a  ‘we’re doomed’ post

Aintclever and soggy so it in real life everytime there is a racism comment. Sadly for soggy it only works on an ad hoc basic hence why he’s so prolific on here