Sexism in Football

Turkish

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Turkish said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/59337349

tennis as well, although the Chinese seem to have a different way of dealing with this 👀

Bit worrying about that lass though Del. Makes an allegation, disappears off the face of the earth, and a very moody looking email then circulates. Not sure if her speaking out was brave or daft tbh. 

1 hour ago, egg said:

Bit worrying about that lass though Del. Makes an allegation, disappears off the face of the earth, and a very moody looking email then circulates. Not sure if her speaking out was brave or daft tbh. 

Scary really, just disappeared, doesn't sound good at all.

• 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, trousers said:

Surprised they didn't checkout Saintsweb for some balance...

Screenshot_20220121-224016-328.png

With this thread it proves saintsweb is leading the charge eliminate sexism and as head of equality on this forum glad to see your support 

• 8 months later...

Richard said: "So, Andy, what do you think of pregnant women?"

'"I'm afraid I don't find them very attractive, Richard. In fact, I never slept with my wife when she was pregnant with our kids."'

'"So you didn't have sex, Andy?" Keys asked.

'"No, I didn't say that, Richard."

Deeply upsetting tbh.

My mate was Richard Keys’ plumber and did a lot of work for him over the years. Said he’s a really decent bloke, I don’t know if he is, but my mates a good lad so I’ll take his word for it. It’s clearly just an unfunny Dad joke type routine. Man up women FFS, when birds get together they’re just as bad with the old innuendos & jokes about their other halves. Let Keys & Grey get on with their careers, it’s not like they spat at a viewer. 

Edited by Lord Duckhunter

3 hours ago, skintsaint said:

'"I'm afraid I don't find them very attractive, Richard. In fact, I never slept with my wife when she was pregnant with our kids."'

Deeply upsetting tbh.

E4CC4557-7BA5-4425-B323-F40AC803D057.thumb.jpeg.429356bae1f2cf72d529291c88065bb8.jpeg

10 hours ago, skintsaint said:

Deeply upsetting tbh.

If true. Keyes isn't a happy man and has indicated he'll sue. Even if it's true, I don't see the point ij her raising it 17 years later, especially against 2 blokes no longer in the British public eye. 

15 minutes ago, egg said:

If true. Keyes isn't a happy man and has indicated he'll sue. Even if it's true, I don't see the point ij her raising it 17 years later, especially against 2 blokes no longer in the British public eye. 

Agree that I don’t see the point. She always struck me as quite a classy lady so a bit weird. It’s not like she is trying to use it to flog books, got other things that people would be interesting in ready about, her brothers death, her husbands recent cancer, IVF being a commonwealth games gymnast as a youngster, she’s had an interesting life and has a likeableness about her