Moorhens and Monster Munch

Roboze

53 minutes ago, Turkish said:

If you could control all the animals in the world or all the birds in the world which would you choose?

I thought birds were drones already controlled by the government to spy on the people.

Hoe many senior players do Chelsea now have in their squad? Will they have guys that can't be registered for the Prem or are there so many youngsters that its not an issue?

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

Used to be able to get hula hoops on every finger then eat the off them. Another depressing biproduct of getting old 

yeah i used to be able to do the same on my knob, oh wait nevermind, forget that i said that.

Edited by Convict Colony
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, badgerx16 said:

Are you always such a self-opinionated prat ?

Come to think of it, I'll take it for granted.

What was self opinionated about a light hearted post in the event of no transfer news which prompted a tedious post from you with a historical evolution of birds. Pedantic as fuck

9 minutes ago, Turkish said:

What was self opinionated about a light hearted post in the event of no transfer news which prompted a tedious post from you with a historical evolution of birds. Pedantic as fuck

Question is, am I more pedantic than you are fucking boring ?

14 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Yet you regularly respond to me, so cant be that boring. So you’ve answered your own question. Well done 

Not at all. Your continuous, tedious, trolling of SOGgy all over the forum, often accompanied by your mini-me ( Alexei ), and pretentious attempts at being edgily provocative trump my pointing out that birds are animals.

It's just that you need calling out every now and then.

Edited by badgerx16

10 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

Not at all. Your continuous, tedious, trolling of SOGgy all over the forum, often accompanied by your mini-me ( Alexei ), and pretentious attempts at being edgily provocative trump my pointing out that birds are animals.

It's just that you need calling out every now and then.

I’ve not mentioned soggy today and you’ve been replying to me several times on three different threads. Think you need to have a word with the man in the mirror princess 

19 minutes ago, Turkish said:

I’ve not mentioned soggy today and you’ve been replying to me several times on three different threads. Think you need to have a word with the man in the mirror princess 

I just asked the man in the mirror, and he agrees with me.

Still, if you are so desperate to think you have won, I'll back off and leave you to your smug, self-satisfaction.

Good night.

3 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

I just asked the man in the mirror, and he agrees with me.

Still, if you are so desperate to think you have won, I'll back off and leave you to your smug, self-satisfaction.

Good night.

Won what?

you made some pedantic dull comment about birds evolution then got all angry and abusive

you then tried to “win” saying  you were calling me out for trolling Sog, yet I’ve not mentioned him or respond to him today and you’ve been repeatedly responded to me across 4, not 3 threads  it was more than I thought!

You’re right it probably is time you went to bed before you dig yourself a bigger hole 

2 hours ago, Turkish said:

Won what?

you made some pedantic dull comment about birds evolution then got all angry and abusive

you then tried to “win” saying  you were calling me out for trolling Sog, yet I’ve not mentioned him or respond to him today and you’ve been repeatedly responded to me across 4, not 3 threads  it was more than I thought!

You’re right it probably is time you went to bed before you dig yourself a bigger hole 

So calling somebody a "pedantic bore" isn't being abusive ? If you can't take it, don't start it.

6 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

So calling somebody a "pedantic bore" isn't being abusive ? If you can't take it, don't start it.

You didn’t back off and go to sleep then? Up until 2am posting on here in response to me 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Turkish

34 minutes ago, Turkish said:

You didn’t back off and go to sleep then? Up until 2am posting on here in response to me 🤣🤣🤣

I was watching the NFL Championship games, and just wondered if you had, yet again, decided to try to get the last word.

1 hour ago, badgerx16 said:

I was watching the NFL Championship games, and just wondered if you had, yet again, decided to try to get the last word.

So after backing off to let me have the last word, you have now twice responded trying to have it yourself :lol:

14 minutes ago, cloggy saint said:

I bought a multipack of Sainsburys own brand Frazzles, as recommended on this thread. Very disappointing. They have a Quavery consistency which doesn't work as a Frazzle.

never, ever go for the own brand alternative of a classic, it only leads to disappointment, very bad cover versions.