Moorhens and Monster Munch

Roboze

1 minute ago, Convict Colony said:

ah got you, yeah used to like scampi fries, never seen bacon fries but will keep a look out.

At least i learn a lot about cheese and chips in this thread.

Saints crisp 11 Much tougher than a cheese Xi

Paul Smiths in goal

Kyle Walkers-Peters

Nick Nack as CEO

struggling with any others 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Convict Colony said:

Of course old chap, just dont live in the uk for like 15yrs or frequent the chip aisle anywhere.

Poor committment. I take an empty bag home expressly for the purpose of filling it with crisps, and would consider myself expert on a par with a native. I've also been known to chuck a couple of lumps of cheese in there (had to mention that otherwise this post would have been weird in the transfer thread).

Walkers Marmite

Roast Beef Monster Munch

Any Cheddar that can walk by itself.

Edited by grezz

1 minute ago, grezz said:

Poor committment. I take an empty bag home expressly for the purpose of filling it with crisps, and would consider myself expert on a par with a native. I've also been known to chuck a couple of lumps of cheese in there (had to mention that otherwise this post would have been weird in the transfer thread).

Walkers Marmite

Roast Beef Monster Munch

Any Cheddar that can walk by itself.

Bro that is commitment and its light as fuck.  I prioritise proper beef and beer and that shit gets heavy.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, charliemiller said:

No transfer news then chaps , been out for the day thought i would catch ........all about crisp flavours 

If there was some we wouldn’t be talking about crisps I’d have thought pal

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, saintscottofthenortham said:

A little over 50 hours of probably the most important transfer window in our prem history...

And we're making a crisp packet XI.

If there's one thing Saintsweb is good for it's gallows humour 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hawkswood said:

I know right. We've had two days and 6 pages of talk about cheese and crisps. Annoying cos I'm not really that fond of either.

If you could control all the animals in the world or all the birds in the world which would you choose?

• Haha 2

I was going to add to the overall tone of crisp related puns. Something about the end of a fourth transfer window without signing the clinical striker we all know we've needed since time immemorial, and all they leave us with, is a back up right back and an empty packet of crisps.

Then it occured to me, that we wouldn't be able to finish them.

Just now, Dark Munster said:

When I logged on this morning I saw 5 new pages on this thread to read. We've got a new striker I excitedly thought.

Then I read f*cking 5 pages about crisps.

I admire you optimism but also question how long you’ve been a saints fan for if you’re expecting any exciting news that late in the transfer window. Much like a packet of Worcester cause French fries it’s always underwhelming