Happy International Womens Day everyone!

Turkish

including all those with a penis or have decided they are women for the day today, or where yesterday but will go back to being a women tomorrow, or those that used to be men but are now women. Today we are #embracequality and celebrating equality by giving them their own day.

IWD: International Women's Day 2023 campaign theme: #EmbraceEquity (internationalwomensday.com)

If you see lots of people doing this today you'll know why, it's this years #breakthebias gesture, so powerful. How are you challenging gender bias and stereotypes today?

IWD theme 2023 #EmbraceEquity

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, whelk said:

I thought about tucking my cock and balls behind my crossed legs and then pose in the mirror to fully appreciate what it is like to be a woman. Missus was having none of it though

you dont need to do that, some women have a cock and balls, some men have periods. 

• Haha 1

A real lack of people’s stories about what they are doing 

today at our gym we did a mixed sex partner workout, 3 deadlifts, 6  ring dips 9 burpees as many times through as possible in 20 minutes. My partner was a lovely lady who smashed it. We had a photo taken as a group after to celebrate equality. We didn’t do the muggy gesture though 

• 11 months later...
39 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

30 minute row done (way over the 5k target achieved).  Sore right knee and left bicep was playing up, but I dug in and got it done - Concept 2 have confirmed the $5 donation - as I couldn't allow myself to let womankind down.

us girls are grateful for it thanks Wessie, you're a good guy. If i wasn't a lesbian i'd probably let you take me out for dinner.