Selles imprinting his style

Fraser Spinney

33 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

More tippy tappy shit tonight.  We are so fucking easy to play against.

Said it during the game, Ralph 2.0. if this styles good enough to keep us up you’d have to believe ralph would’ve kept us up.  

Edited by SotonianWill
  • Like 2

He's not to blame for this clusterfuck, so I have no problem with him.  But I don't think he is the answer going forwards, so ideally I'd like to see him replaced.  Problem is it will be the imbeciles in the boardroom who need to find a competent manager to take us on, and we all know what a mess they have made thus far. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bpsaint said:

Crab football. Some people might be fooled by our possession stats but it means nothing if we’re not creating chances and scoring goals.  He’s part of the deadwood that needs to be cleared this summer.

We’re far too slow at moving the ball about.

• Like 1

Need to appoint an attack minded manager in the summer. Selles is safety first and it will be even more dour to watch us play sideways football against Rotherham. Adkins set us up to win every game, we were the highest scorers in the league in 2011-12 and that's what we need.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, HarvSFC said:

Need to appoint an attack minded manager in the summer. Selles is safety first and it will be even more dour to watch us play sideways football against Rotherham. Adkins set us up to win every game, we were the highest scorers in the league in 2011-12 and that's what we need.

We were too busy concentrating on passing the ball about amongst ourselves. We seemed to have lost sight of the end purpose of getting the ball in the other team’s net.

• Like 1