Rickie Lambert

ecuk268

8 minutes ago, SotonianWill said:

idk but iā€™m cracking up at the thought of Rickie Lambert talking both positively and negatively to a glass of water šŸ˜‚

That's funny in itself but his accent makes the thought utterly hilarious.

35 minutes ago, SotonianWill said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Now regretting every time Iā€™ve covertly pissed in a swimming pool or the sea. Most of us on here will be regarded with suspicion, spite and hatred by ā€˜the waterā€™ and thereā€™s a lot of it! Ā 

8 minutes ago, wadesmith said:

Everyone body taking the piss..but this is the forum that gave last years pre season transfer window a score of 8.6 out of ten.Ā 

When the chips were really down, I started speaking positively to a picture of Ruben Selles. Didnā€™t work.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

52 minutes ago, Miltonaggro said:

Now regretting every time Iā€™ve covertly pissed in a swimming pool or the sea. Most of us on here will be regarded with suspicion, spite and hatred by ā€˜the waterā€™ and thereā€™s a lot of it! Ā 

iā€™ve heard Thames Water have offered Rickie a lifetime contract to water whisper the rivers clean. Ā 

1 hour ago, SotonianWill said:

idk but iā€™m cracking up at the thought of Rickie Lambert talking both positively and negatively to a glass of water šŸ˜‚

I was brought up to never be rude to a glass of water. šŸ™‚

I wonder when they'll mention the water contained in the human body, and the "scientific" impact of similar experiments.

1 minute ago, Convict Colony said:

This is a football forum and I don't care about anything else other than Rickie Lambert smashing goals in and heading a goal on debut v Scotland with his first touch which was fucking awesome.

Ā 

Yeah, those were the days. He was so good, he could practically walk on water. If he'd asked its permission nicely, if course. šŸ™‚

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Fabrice29 said:

He's coaching kids which is worrying.

"Young Billy is doing well. He just needs to get his head up a little more. Bring others into the game. On the plus side, we have promoted him to corporal in the army to fight against the New World Order. He's showing real leadership in training his direct action cell."

• Haha 4

the situation with RL is like Starbucks, when it arrived on our shores it was incredible but over time itā€™s become bloated and under used.Ā 

Richard Lambert, once like Matthew Le Tissier a hero of mine, now they believe the earth is made from fox hair and the government is mind controlling us with Peppa Pig re-runs. Ā 

its ashame what some whack job scientists can make people believe, and they have succeeded with these 2. Ā 
Ā 

I wish them well on their journey to Utopia

thats all I will say on the matter Ā 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Convict Colony said:

This is a football forum and I don't care about anything else other than Rickie Lambert smashing goals in and heading a goal on debut v Scotland with his first touch which was fucking awesome.

Ā 

ok am bored while i'm waiting for the game and checked out the website this lot are on about - basically they are saying our politicians are corrupt incompetents which is hard to disagree with.

Obvs haven't listened to footballers videos cos they've headed too many balls but i guess they were on about this.

Edited by Convict Colony