First signing prediction

ally_uk

I can already see it coming...

"We tried really hard, but its a challenging window, especially when clubs know you have xx million to spend, following the sales of key players. We're a strong beliver of breading success, not buying it and Russell and the coaching staff are really happy with the strength and size of the squad"

1 week before the window closes with no signings. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

15 minutes ago, Dman said:

"We tried really hard, but its a challenging window, especially when clubs know you have xx million to spend, following the sales of key players. We're a strong beliver of breading success, not buying it and Russell and the coaching staff are really happy with the strength and size of the squad"

Then  a well trumpeted last minute scramble for an unrealistic target .. who drops out on the last day.

21 minutes ago, Dman said:

I hope the club are not loafing around with it, we don`t want to be left with the crumbs

• Haha 1

Not sure how up to date transfermrkt is with it's contract expiry dates, but a few ones we could take a look at:

Lanzini

Roberto Pereyra

Lucas Moura (very ambitious I know but he's 30 and heard nothing of him for a couple of years)

Alfredo Morelos (prick but I bet he'd bully the championship).

Jesse Lingaard.

Jonny Evans (35 now but a level down might have something to offer)

40 minutes ago, SNSUN said:

Early next week, I hope we’ve been eyeing up a decent Bosman or two. Heck I’d take Redmond back for a Championship season.

He wouldn't come back and rightly so, he's too good for us

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Saint_clark said:

Not sure how up to date transfermrkt is with it's contract expiry dates, but a few ones we could take a look at:

Lanzini

Roberto Pereyra

Lucas Moura (very ambitious I know but he's 30 and heard nothing of him for a couple of years)

Alfredo Morelos (prick but I bet he'd bully the championship).

Jesse Lingaard.

Jonny Evans (35 now but a level down might have something to offer)

Evans is the only one who's even slightly realistic and even he's unlikely. The rest are just delusional.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Evans is the only one who's even slightly realistic and even he's unlikely. The rest are just delusional.

Lanzini, Pereyra and Lingaard are all in their 30s now. Lingaard in particular just struggled to make an impact at Notts Forest. 

The only one that's beyond realistic is Moura, and as I said he's done almost nothing for a couple of years now and is also in his 30s.