I am confused

ladysaint

I checked the results at Ladbrokes.com and they have paid on McGoldrick

at 8s.

From 'Terms and Conditions' Ladbrokes.com:

"Where there is a dispute concerning who scored the goals in a match, bets will be settled based on the decision of the Press Association (PA) immediately the match is finished. If the PA amends their decision after this period, all bets will stand on their original result. If the result is not immediately available from the PA, the result published by the official governing body immediately the match/event is finished will be used for settling purposes. Any subsequent corrections or amendments to this result will not apply for settlement purposes."

This evening on Skateidian news (24 hours after the event) they showed the goal, which clearly was over 2 feet over the line from Lallana's shot, yet they credited it to McG !

You would think that somebody would at least think about it especially as they make out to be a local TV station !!!

I checked the results at Ladbrokes.com and they have paid on McGoldrick

at 8s.

From 'Terms and Conditions' Ladbrokes.com:

"Where there is a dispute concerning who scored the goals in a match, bets will be settled based on the decision of the Press Association (PA) immediately the match is finished. If the PA amends their decision after this period, all bets will stand on their original result. If the result is not immediately available from the PA, the result published by the official governing body immediately the match/event is finished will be used for settling purposes. Any subsequent corrections or amendments to this result will not apply for settlement purposes."

I got my 18 quid!!!