Who do you want first game of the season?

StuRomseySaint

Nah, he's got that date reserved for Carlisle away.

edit - lee beat me too it!

edit edit - Carlisle will probably be the New Years Day game thinking of it!

They can't, has to be 'local' so expect a London team or Swindon, Yeovil etc. Although, expect Carlisle on a midweek though, I can see it. Would love them last game of the season though.

They can't, has to be 'local' so expect a London team or Swindon, Yeovil etc. Although, expect Carlisle on a midweek though, I can see it. Would love them last game of the season though.

I can't wait for Carlisle, although as I have half of my family as season ticket holders, I fear that I will have to do the sensible thing and go to the local working mens club with them and walk to the ground early to take pictures and get a programme to get autographs and suchlike...

I am hoping for a midweek Carlisle away game, so nobody will see me being a scarfer for the day. :-(

I'll be grateful if we play any game, to be honest!

Well it will be either League one, or Blue Square/Blue Square South ( depending on which rules you look at )

Southampton FC will not die, SLH might die, but Southampton FC Ltd will be allowed to continue but will be relegated 2 or 3 divisions.

I can't wait for Carlisle, although as I have half of my family as season ticket holders, I fear that I will have to do the sensible thing and go to the local working mens club with them and walk to the ground early to take pictures and get a programme to get autographs and suchlike...

I am hoping for a midweek Carlisle away game, so nobody will see me being a scarfer for the day. :-(

I know the same feeling, I have alot of Carlisle supporting mates and I think we spoke before about it. They have given me alot of stick lately so I hope we bloody do them!

You might as well go the whole hog and write to the club and ask if you can take your drum/ trumpet / bell into the ground :p

If it is a cold Feb mid week game, at least your Jester Hat will keep your ears warm ;-)

You might as well go the whole hog and write to the club and ask if you can take your drum/ trumpet / bell into the ground :p

If it is a cold Feb mid week game, at least your Jester Hat will keep your ears warm ;-)

NO Jester Hats Eric, I'll still be the best dressed lad in Cumbria, just acting like a bit of a scarfer for the day.