Pompey fans at Wigan

bender

Not enough fit players to fill the subs bench, not enough fit supporters to fill their away section. Avram will be having a fit, complaining to the PL that they have to go to all these far away places, a conspiracy to keep the best fans in the world ™ from being able to attend.

I don't think you all realise just how far it is from Portsmouth to Wigan. No football fans have ever travelled further to an away game. The PL should punish Wigan for being so far away and then reward the Pimply hoards somehow, for, yea verily, they are 'the best fans in the world'.

I don't think you all realise just how far it is from Portsmouth to Wigan. No football fans have ever travelled further to an away game. The PL should punish Wigan for being so far away and then reward the Pimply hoards somehow, for, yea verily, they are 'the best fans in the world'.

Yeah, but don't that lot travel in caravans and form an encampment and like stay for six weeks or something and then move on when they've, so to speak, exploited the local business opportunities.. so not such a great hardship after all really. :p

c'mon I 'm waiting for someone to count the fishies in the picture...you know you want to.

Is it possible this photo was taken a couple of hours before the game....

The players are only warming up and the other 2/3 thousand Pompey fans are still travelling or are still in the pubs....:D

Posted the link to the photo on my facebook.

Had this reply from a girl who supports P*mpey: "They are the best fans, true supporters! dw darl one day in your dreams u will be in the FA Cup final"

Then had this from a Millwall fan: "wow thats less support then a tesco value training bra"

Posted the link to the photo on my facebook.

Had this reply from a girl who supports P*mpey: "They are the best fans, true supporters! dw darl one day in your dreams u will be in the FA Cup final"

Then had this from a Millwall fan: "wow thats less support then a tesco value training bra"

One day in your dreams in 2003 i guess.