1400 incidents of sexual abuse in Rotherham. Admissions of cover-up based on race

Rasiak-9-

I think the culture of nonces in the BBC has been well documented

Really?

Don't think we've seen much at all, not even an explanation of Esther Rantzen.

Besides, what I really liked about that piece is the way it cheekily insinuates that it is an endemic problem in the white community.

Shoe on other foot, etc.

• 5 months later...
  • 8 years later...

Help me out here Batman please. I have been reading various reports on Andy Burnham’s published report on the Rochdale grooming gang but I have yet to find an account that states that these people weren’t being investigated or prosecuted particularly because they are Asian.

I can’t find the exact thread but you were posting regularly on this matter and if I have missed something I am sure you will correct me, being the forum expert on these matters.

I have even checked a report in the Express but apart from using the term Asian gang at every opportunity they seem to ignore the original position that they were allowed to continue because of their ethnicity and the fear of the authorities to appear as racist.

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Help me out here Batman please. I have been reading various reports on Andy Burnham’s published report on the Rochdale grooming gang but I have yet to find an account that states that these people weren’t being investigated or prosecuted particularly because they are Asian.

I can’t find the exact thread but you were posting regularly on this matter and if I have missed something I am sure you will correct me, being the forum expert on these matters.

I have even checked a report in the Express but apart from using the term Asian gang at every opportunity they seem to ignore the original position that they were allowed to continue because of their ethnicity and the fear of the authorities to appear as racist.

Genuine question - do you deny the above and think 100% race was not a factor? Just a yes or no will suffice you don’t need to ask me if I only think Muslims abuse kids yada yada

Edited by whelk

51 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

I have yet to find an account that states that these people weren’t being investigated or prosecuted particularly because they are Asian.

Perhaps it's a badly worded question, or you are just a bit thick?

No one was being prosecuted "particularly because they are Asian". The prosecutions were because of the crimes committed.

1 hour ago, sadoldgit said:

:mcinnes:

Jess Phillips made a very powerful speech yesterday comparing the hundreds of thousands of pounds it will cost the country via the Home Office  to send people to Rwanda, if it ever happens, against the forty odd quid it spends per child on the victims of child sexual abuse. 
I suppose the xenophobes and racists will probably think that is a better way to spend our money but here’s a thought, perhaps, if the Government put the same resources into dealing with child sexual abuse as it does trying to deal with asylum seekers, perhaps the perpetrators would find themselves in front of a judge quicker and vulnerable children would be safer? Tell me this, why is stopping the boats a bigger issue for the Tory Party than dealing with the sexual exploitation of vulnerable children? 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Jess Phillips made a very powerful speech yesterday comparing the hundreds of thousands of pounds it will cost the country via the Home Office  to send people to Rwanda, if it ever happens, against the forty odd quid it spends per child on the victims of child sexual abuse. 
I suppose the xenophobes and racists will probably think that is a better way to spend our money but here’s a thought, perhaps, if the Government put the same resources into dealing with child sexual abuse as it does trying to deal with asylum seekers, perhaps the perpetrators would find themselves in front of a judge quicker and vulnerable children would be safer? Tell me this, why is stopping the boats a bigger issue for the Tory Party than dealing with the sexual exploitation of vulnerable children? 

it seems that the childrens commisioner was very happy with Torys plans to crack down on grooming gangs laid out only last April

Statement on government plans to tackle grooming | Children's Commissioner for England (childrenscommissioner.gov.uk)

Wrong again Soggy.

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

it seems that the childrens commisioner was very happy with Torys plans to crack down on grooming gangs laid out only last April

Statement on government plans to tackle grooming | Children's Commissioner for England (childrenscommissioner.gov.uk)

Wrong again Soggy.

Never answers a question just composes longwinded post and calls everyone racists. Got no open mind to subjects and focuses on calling everyone usual suspects as if a group think thing which is ironic given I will know his opinion on every issue as if he were a bot.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, whelk said:

Never answers a question just composes longwinded post and calls everyone racists. Got no open mind to subjects and focuses on calling everyone usual suspects as if a group think thing which is ironic given I will know his opinion on every issue as if he were a bot.

when he is made to look a cock he disappears for a few days then returns blathering on about some other topic until he embarasses himself again. Rinse and repeat

7 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

Another own goal SOG.

A very good article you've linked there. The quote 

“Protecting children from sexual abuse was taken seriously enough for the Government to hold one of the longest public inquiries in history, which heard horrific tales of human suffering.

“Implementing these recommendations would help survivors in their search for justice,” she added.

Basically pisses all over this claim you made, i must congratulate you on your ability to make yourself look a complete cock, it's an incredible talent.

On 18/01/2024 at 10:54, sadoldgit said:

Tell me this, why is stopping the boats a bigger issue for the Tory Party than dealing with the sexual exploitation of vulnerable children? 

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 2

On 19/06/2015 at 12:55, sadoldgit said:

Never apologise, never explain. Never evolve as a human being.

On 18/01/2024 at 12:34, whelk said:

Funny, im a bit bored tonight so stumbled over this post. It seem the above statement is now incorrect and it should be never answer, just call anyone that doesnt agree with you racist. Even 9 years ago everyone pointed and laughed at SOG

Edited by Turkish