Stoke and Hughes just horrible

Roger

I thought it would be the stoke fans that would only read the first few lines. But, I suppose laptop huggers exist on all forums! And if any stole fans are reading this, you'll notice I sent it from my iPhone as any idiot knows, you can't type on a laptop whilst on a horse as you still need both hands, one to stop the laptop falling off and the other to bash it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you riding Western or English?

Seems they're none to keen on Ronald's view of their team

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/235997/koeman-on-tomorrow

I didn't realise that Hughes had them playing like the Barca of the North these days...........

Unless I'm missing some sarcasm or a general wind-up in those posts, they've got some serious issues in terms of bitterness. I can't think of many examples of a team's fans that seem to care so much about how others view their team.

Seems they're none to keen on Ronald's view of their team

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/235997/koeman-on-tomorrow

I didn't realise that Hughes had them playing like the Barca of the North these days...........

Wow what a persecution complex they have. As if Koeman actually said that was ALL they were good at. He was listing some of what we need to wary of, thats all, and they now think thats the full extent of our scouting knowledge, as if any manager shares that with a reporter FFS

Unless I'm missing some sarcasm or a general wind-up in those posts, they've got some serious issues in terms of bitterness. I can't think of many examples of a team's fans that seem to care so much about how others view their team.

They're Stokies. They're bitter about everything. You would be if you lived in Stoke.

It's a known fact that your IQ drops 30points but you gain 30lb as soon as you cross the city boundary.

It's a relief every night when I get in the car and leave the place.

**** me they're a precious bunch those Stokey's aren't they? You see way more class and much less of a chip on Vale's shoulders. Vale are a much better set of fans to be fair ;)

Personally i'm not sure what's more embarrassing the squiniying of the Stoke fans about what people have said on the internet, or the suck ups on their forum from us that have run over there to try and play best mates.

Fu,ck 'em, in my lifetime they've always been a smaller club than us (and Stokey's if you're reading this that's well over 30 years), and let's not beat around the bush Stoke is a dump - though the surrounding areas are decent - plus everytime i've been i've seen more United shirts than Stoke so i'm not sure why they're calling people plastic.

Of course i'm sure they can show when they got 30k in league one right? Nah' can they fu,ck, they were lucky to even get 10k in the lower leagues.

Hi Stoke fans suitably angry yet? ;)

**** me they're a precious bunch those Stokey's aren't they? You see way more class and much less of a chip on Vale's shoulders. Vale are a much better set of fans to be fair ;)

Personally i'm not sure what's more embarrassing the squiniying of the Stoke fans about what people have said on the internet, or the suck ups on their forum from us that have run over there to try and play best mates.

Fu,ck 'em, in my lifetime they've always been a smaller club than us (and Stokey's if you're reading this that's well over 30 years), and let's not beat around the bush Stoke is a dump - though the surrounding areas are decent - plus everytime i've been i've seen more United shirts than Stoke so i'm not sure why they're calling people plastic.

Of course i'm sure they can show when they got 30k in league one right? Nah' can they fu,ck, they were lucky to even get 10k in the lower leagues.

It's a fair point. Most seem to be fans since they got to the BPL.

Umm. Read it and I sure couldn't detect any sarcasm/Wum'ing. What very strange people.

Wow what a persecution complex they have. As if Koeman actually said that was ALL they were good at. He was listing some of what we need to wary of, thats all, and they now think thats the full extent of our scouting knowledge, as if any manager shares that with a reporter FFS

Do they have a Lawro thread? That might be fun to read

Ours?

Ours?

Nah. We have got a few that are precious about Saints coverage and the arseness that plops out of the big team pundits' collective cakeholes.

Normally, the media only talk about big clubs or joke clubs. We were a joke club during the summer and we're not a big club now. Yes, pundits write us off frequently, but we get talked up for loads of positives too.

They're Stokies. They're bitter about everything. You would be if you lived in Stoke.

It's a known fact that your IQ drops 30points but you gain 30lb as soon as you cross the city boundary.

It's a relief every night when I get in the car and leave the place.

I can only agree with this. A complete **** hole and I can't think of a single positive thing to say about the city or it's football club.