Andre Ayew

ziggee

They got it from here....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/premierleague/1456116/swansea-star-andre-ayew-is-shock-chelsea-target-as-new-blues-boss-antonio-conte-rules-out-buying-big-money-strikers/

as did

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/530656/Andre-Ayew-Swansea-Chelsea-transfer-news-gossip

I find it all so boring that one publication writes up a story, and then all the others grab it. Can't they write their own ******s or are all these publications now so dire that they have to fill their pages with articles from competitors?

It's hopefully not about getting friends in here. It's a forum about opinions without trying to please anybody. That's my starting point.

profile says: 0 friends. ziggee has not made any friends yet

It's hopefully not about getting friends in here. It's a forum about opinions without trying to please anybody. That's my starting point.

Tinfoil theory alert: Are we the black box.... Les signs up to the board under pseudonyms and chucks posts about players here and there, gauges the reaction and goes for it??

If that was the case, our local derby would be against Eastleigh. If we'd been lucky.

Tinfoil theory alert: Are we the black box.... Les signs up to the board under pseudonyms and chucks posts about players here and there, gauges the reaction and goes for it??

As if Les would base his purchases on what we think. He'd be buying 5000 players a season :lol:

Bizarrely, there’s been no apparent movement from us for Ayew, or anyone else recently for that matter; which leads me to wonder if the Black Box is broken, or perhaps, hacked and corrupted by the Russkies. Who knows? But would we be all at sea with our transfer dealings if this were the case.

The only other explanation is that I’m just arrogant in thinking I know more than a box. Fortunately I can rule that out.

Bizarrely, there’s been no apparent movement from us for Ayew, or anyone else recently for that matter; which leads me to wonder if the Black Box is broken, or perhaps, hacked and corrupted by the Russkies. Who knows? But would we be all at sea with our transfer dealings if this were the case.

The only other explanation is that I’m just arrogant in thinking I know more than a box. Fortunately I can rule that out.

Why on earth would we any Ayews honestly. they're not really anything very special and will be off to the ACON with Ghana in a while. They're average footballers and we don't need any more of those. Their dad was a great player but they're both pretty meh..

I would sign Andre Ayew for 12 mill. Think his fee would be higher though considering he got 12 goals last season and played all over the place, got shoved out of position a lot of the time. Swansea are a poor side too in my opinion, so 12 goals for them is a very good return. I'd still be happy to pay perhaps 15 or 16 mill.

He got more goals last season than any of our player and isn't injury prone at all. That really puts it into perspective that He would certainly strengthen us

I would sign Andre Ayew for 12 mill. Think his fee would be higher though considering he got 12 goals last season and played all over the place, got shoved out of position a lot of the time. Swansea are a poor side too in my opinion, so 12 goals for them is a very good return. I'd still be happy to pay perhaps 15 or 16 mill.

He got more goals last season than any of our player and isn't injury prone at all. That really puts it into perspective that He would certainly strengthen us

Facts.

since we the season the championship with West Ham. Is it me or are they constantly on the look out for a striker?

remember maynard and baldock going there to push for promotion

vaz te was another. Obviously, they wanted Austin for a while....Miaga or who ever he was plus loads more

since we the season the championship with West Ham. Is it me or are they constantly on the look out for a striker?

vaz te was another. Obviously, they wanted Austin for a while....Miaga or who ever he was plus loads more

Valencia, Sakho, Emenike, Carroll, Nene...

I remember that, they suddenly bought about 4 strikers that year. The hammer c*nt at work was boring me to tears about how they would all be world beaters. Fat f**king pr*ck.

Ahem.

because he is you ziggee and you are stupid enough to try a get him a move by pretending to be a saints fan.

try hiding your tracks by posting on other threads.

If you aren't his agent then you are a member of his PR team.

Outed !….however, it’s not too late guys, for 25 mil and £89,999 each week, he can still be yours.

Just the Mansion, Cars, Fresh flowers each morning under his peg and a puppy (replaced every 3months with an identical one) to sort out.

Hurry Now. You know it makes sense.