Jump to content

Dr Who?

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    12048
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dr Who?

  1. French 🇫🇷
  2. One of my closest away games, if not the closest.
  3. I think he would link up well with Danny Ings on his return.
  4. If they stuck the proper badge on it, I would buy some of this for the gym.
  5. There are a hell of a lot of throwback kits next season!
  6. Me too. League winners and FA cup winners and relegated. Rather than just relegated.
  7. Not concerned if we manage to hold on to our players, we will be in a strong position as I said. If we end up losing quite a few closer to the start of the season then we will be starting behind. But unfortunately, like the club I do not have a Time Machine. Hindsight will be the wonderful thing.
  8. Leicester seem to be moving and get things ready for the season, but we do not seem to be doing much at all. I know it is only just July, but if you compare the two clubs, one looks a little more organised on paper. I know this may not matter a jot when the season starts, but I am worried about our lack of activity. But then again if nobody leaves, then even better! It does worry me that loads may leave last minute leaving a very depleted squad.
  9. Not interested in extra money, just tickets and cover postage required. Anyway, just message me as we are very off topic.
  10. I can get them 100%. Sorting out and renewing my membership this week. I have just requested the tickets, but no idea on cost. Once I receive them I will send for next day delivery and hopefully there will not be a strikes.
  11. I’m a northern Saints member and will be able to get 3 adult and 2 children tickets for this game. If I do get them, I don’t want to be stuck with them, as there is not flying fecks chance I will be going with the family.
  12. Anyone know when the away kit and the training merch is out?
  13. Tickets on the day at Blackburn and Preston then. No way we are getting anywhere near that many.
  14. The kids like it, it must be crap!
  15. Oh good, this sounds awful.
  16. So I’m pinning it all on the away top! Yellow please!
  17. You are right though, it does look a bit like one of those football kits you buy from a magazine, where you can purchase it in any colour with the same design, and I mean any. I think the Killies fans like it as it looks traditional and how they envision how it ‘should look’ blue and white stripes. They were not happy with the collar, but more because it had red on it 😂
  18. The Killies fans up here love it.
  19. Was a truly amazing end to the game. they have a very weird set up for the playoffs in Scotland though. I follow the Scottish football very closely, and having been along to Annan quite a bit was happy to see their promotion. As well as Carlisle my home city now. Shame Saints screwed it all. 🙄
  20. What a Cnut. I’m all for rivalry, but that’s just plain nasty. Keep it at banter!
  21. I only buy training tops for the gym anyway, so not fussed what the first team kit is like. Now what does grind my gears is not putting the proper badge on said training tops, but have some kind of silhouette of the badge. This is not just something SFC do of course, but I will not buy anything without the proper crest on it. As you were.
  22. Seemed to take a long time from November to the inevitable confirmation in May. Looking good for an old northern saint, with the possibility of 10 away games. On the map all club down to and including Stoke. New away grounds for me will only be Rotherham, Preston & Hull. Looking forward to the fixture list and the new season already.
  23. That’s the magic of the FA Cup right there. 🙄
  24. Blackburn away please.
  25. Get your mortgage on it. 1/50 on sky bet.
×
×
  • Create New...