Jump to content

Hawkswood

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    710
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hawkswood

  1. Probably just me but without a target man I'd like to see a 4 4 2 but I know ( like any formation with a back 4) it has no chance of happening
  2. He was our only outlet. Once he was taken off Fellows became our only outlet. Then he was taken off. I dont think I am exaggerating
  3. You might have to pick just one out of that lot
  4. A striker that hasn't scored for them yet ? Im going for a brace
  5. You and your crazy, off the wall ideas.
  6. Err yeah, thats essentially it in a nutshell. There's no way to expand on that.
  7. Think Im with you. Probably 3 - 1 home win. Im in the middle of Pluribus and have to finish Stranger Things so would rather watch those than sit there getting irritated.
  8. Believe me, I intend to get my 5 quids worth.
  9. Im so angry at that performance that after several years of my 3 quotes a day on saintsweb, Ive finally paid my £5 just to tell everyone how pissed off I am.
  10. I'd put money on Coventry coming in for him when they get promoted
  11. Zero points against Norwich and Oxford, two of the worst in the league. So so embarrassing
  12. Just dont understand the manager today. Scienza looking our most likely outlet, then he subs him off. Fellows, quiet for most of the match, starts taking the game to them, then he gets subbed off. I just dont know what he was watching or thinking unless, and this is my only hope, he knows something about the players that I dont, ie carrying a knock. Other than that Im absolutely baffled. Also, as much as there are several defenders who are awful, no one irritates me as much as Downes. He just will not look for a forward pass. Its so so agrivatating. And cowardly.
  13. Was thinking the same thing when the commentator mentioned it
  14. No ta, I'd rather not. Which is why I dont. Stopped it years ago.
  15. Actually starting to get angry watching this
  16. Think people being very very harsh on bazunu with their goal. It was a really good strike swerving away from him thru a crowded box.
  17. I think Im a bit different to most on here being that I live in London and no one else supported Saints in my family so no one had any interest in taking me to any games, so I had to wait until I was 11 years old for my first saints game, QPR away 89-90 season. Got to the ground mega early, still remember being so excited and just wanted to see the players warm up. I called a load of them over whilst they were stretching for the odd autograph, including my absolute hero at the time, obviously, MLT. Had a quick chat with him and he ruffled my hair. I wasn't in the away end so I got to see all the saints fans go mental as we obliterated QPR 4 - 1. We were brilliant. I was in love. Never forget that. Also got quite emotional seeing us win the JPT. Seeing us lift a Trophy at Wembley for the first time in my life......Hard to beat.
  18. Christ we need a target man. Totally limits our options without one.
  19. Not just that, he was ball watching when the ball came back into the area where he should have been and the winger could just pick out his cross with no pressure
  20. Yeah Im on something similar with virgin......think Im gonna have to try a loaded firestick though.....feel like Im being mugged off. I found the sky broadband really bad though
  21. Genuine question, how much do you pay a year for broadband and who from ?
  22. Another 3 goals. BBBOOORRRRRRIIINNNGGG
  23. Yup I was the same. Fair play really and more than happy to be proved wrong
×
×
  • Create New...