Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. Cortese's place is also down there. FACT.
  2. I wish recreational drugs were legal.
  3. I was in a remote Outback area in NW Australia. When I finally heard about it I consoled myself with the thought that if idiots like delldays started a nuclear war at least we would probably be safe in our location.
  4. His Welcome to Jamrock album is a brilliant album, Marley or no Marley.
  5. Come on Dune, explain yourself!
  6. At least mum is there to tuck him in and clean up the sick.
  7. Oh dear, he's having one of his episodes. He'll post links to Levellers videos soon.
  8. eh? Surely you can fly anywhere in the world with that many?
  9. Cant help but what's the deal with the changes to airmiles? I only have 800 but was gonna use that to get to Paris...
  10. Ive looked at the pics, I don't really understand what they are. Does the cabinet sit on top on the unit?
  11. You must live in fear. Poor fella.
  12. Jonnyboy

    Bestival 2011

    Get waterproof make-up mate. Toyed with the fancy dress idea but not bothering because I'm old and boring, and also because Im already a freakin rock star!
  13. I have an android phone ;-)
  14. Is your avatar a video of you when pleasuring your lady?
  15. TBF the russians are looking good, esp compared to my trip to Bitterne precinct this afternoon
  16. Jonnyboy

    Bestival 2011

    Ive been had - the tickets you advertised never said anything about gales and downpours!
  17. Strange how some were underage
  18. Ok ok £40?
  19. Why would they release a hot prospect?
  20. So what they say is true!
  21. Im with MLG
  22. £50?
  23. How about Fruity Loops?
×
×
  • Create New...