Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. Is it just me or has Chappers been a bit of a headless chicken since the Manure game?
  2. I prefered the War on a Rack Dvd
  3. Can you just turn up for these?
  4. Love all the questions from people, I think we can see how Deppo has been keeping busy
  5. So now Plymouth is the final game, will I be able to get a Brentford ticket??
  6. Jonnyboy

    Montenegro

    Are you ever not on holiday?
  7. thats happens in Snakes on a Plane
  8. Presumably the black guy is the local paedo?
  9. Seems quiet round here already.
  10. obviously in retrospect
  11. I think you still can but you'll haver to search around the site
  12. Why didnt we get Alex Ferguson FFS!
  13. lolage
  14. if the reporters started unloading bottles of water with all the other volunteers and Japanese they would lose their jobs.
  15. how magnanimous
  16. Looks like the pen falls into the category of seen em given?
  17. So bad, he was sacked twice.
  18. worked out well for the japanese so far
  19. I had an Atari ST emulator up and running (STEEM i think) a while back, retro heaven.
  20. ye of little faith ok what about getting in with the home fans at brentford.
  21. Sell them all and split it between everyone who has been to a match this season
  22. Totals?
  23. and he knows they are going down, we are going up, and he likes Nige?
  24. is it a matter of who gets through on the phones first? i wouldnt mind going in the home end at brentford
  25. sign him up!
×
×
  • Create New...