Jump to content

adrian lord

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    8,190
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by adrian lord

  1. 7th Heaven,
  2. Elia is da bomb tho fo sho.
  3. Pelle bar! What has he to do?
  4. Elia is off da chain!
  5. Lets hope Newcastle tire and lose any remaining spirit
  6. Yeeeees
  7. We will tweak it and go on to the win, no worries.
  8. interesting - on my monitor it looks very reminiscent of May 1st 1976.
  9. "You support Southampton! Errr....Why?" And repeat ad nauseam, ad infinitum, by every person I discuss football with.
  10. We are just doing enough and saving ourselves for weekend.
  11. No ambition...lol
  12. They just don't get it do they? Saints are now a top club. We are a new breed of 'pocket top club'.
  13. Rooney very ungracious in defeat.
  14. Saints have finally ARRIVED. They had better believe it!
  15. off da chain! bangin' !!!!!!
  16. The consummate away performance - it will become Course Work to study in future Coaching manuals.
  17. We have ARRIVED!
  18. YEEEEEEESS
  19. So replica kits are not the same quality as the ones the actual players run out in every week? If not then they are even more of a con than I assumed. I have only ever bought one, about decade ago, before seeing the error of my ways and returned to my regulation Armani and Boss for games. The dictionary definition of the word "replica" unfortunately does seem to allow some ambiguity that allows manufacturers and clubs to peddle substandard tat that merely looks a bit like the players' kit, to the fans. I would be interested in a legal opinion on this matter.
  20. ...
  21. Oh well if it's replay I can get to Portman road quite easily...
  22. adrian lord

    Wanyama?

    I note the Fendi toiletries bag.
  23. Poor fellow's career is sort of fizzling out.
  24. So that's what he was doing in a Botley Estate Agents this lunchtime...makes sense now.
  25. Sign him, Bertrand and keep Schneiderlin and Wanyama, and maybe add another top striker, and then there is the Academy... Saints might be on the way to being a "pocket super-club": small but very effective and able to mix it with the mega-clubs. It is a new model of business in the game emerging here I reckon. We are way ahead of our time. Rather like the pocket battleships of yore: http://www.brighthubengineering.com/marine-history/104148-pocket-battleships-the-unique-raiders-of-the-german-navy-in-wwii/
×
×
  • Create New...