Cut out the two Tadic chances in the first half and the one in the second when he wriggled through the defence and then bizarrely passed instead of shooting. Shouldn't get so annoyed about it, but it's so obviously done to make it fit the script of Chelsea dominance.
Ward-prowse is a very good premier league midfielder. People seem to have unrealistic expectations of what our players should be doing with regards to goals and assist. How many midfielders in the prem have got more assists than him who aren't first choice?
Like I said every time you bring this up, my subscription continued with no money being taken. I can put up with the sh*t on here if i'm not paying for it. If the mods catch this and sort it out, then fine I'll stop coming on here so much, but I ain't bringing their attention to it.
Bizarre to be disappointed with a point away to Chelsea, but with the chances Tadic had at 1-1 (especially the one in the second half where he worked his way through the defence and decided to pass).
Nope. I gathered I needed that but it's bits like these;
Get addon, Metalkettle addon repo , video addon .AAA Live TV
That looks like it could be as little as 2 or as many as 5 different add ons to me. Confused.