Sunderland started the second half with 10 men, Poyet had to go and look for Larsson as no-one knew where he was and he turned up 5 minutes into the second half limping
Liverpool and Arsenal would both be away, not at home. Don't take it as a formality they'll get through.
I'm hoping Blackburn knock out the scousers so I can root for Bradford all the way, otherwise we need Arsenal to get there. Can't stand the idea of Rodgers winning anything.
Christ. Reading some of the names in this thread and remembering some of the games/goals, I really want to go back to the summer of 2010 to do it all over again.
I honestly would not care. I'd laugh the first couple of times and then just get bored at their lack of originality...much like I'm bored of hearing "get your tits out for the lads" now. Having said that, I haven't actually heard it for a good few years.
Ward-prowse, reed, gape, mccarthy, hesketh, gallagher, mcqueen? All played first team football in the prem. Probably more i'm forgetting. Didn't seager come on for a few minutes this season?
Fonte by a mile.
Schneiderlin has gone missing for periods this season and has let himself down with suspensions.
Toby probably would have been closer to winning but really after missing so much of the season through injury...
Wanyama is probably closest for me.
Bertrand has been very good but nowhere near POTS.
Fonte deserves it.
Why is "tits" censored in that video? I mean, fair enough this is something that you could argue needs addressing (I think people just need to get over it - "get your tits out for the lads" was chanted at that fat Wednesday fan a few seasons back) but to go so far as to censor the word tits like it's an offensive word? Since when has it been offensive?
"It occurs in stadiums all over the country" I disagree. I've seen many games with Sian Massey officiating and with Eva Carneiro on the pitch and not once heard anything.
I also disagree that those chants are sexist by definition anyway. They're not discriminating against women or claiming that men are better than women. It really is, as the Mansfield chairman sarcastically states, banter. I think one thing we can all agree on though is that the "get your tits out" chant is so old and boring that it barely qualifies as banter anyway.
Forsters wasn't any worse than Speronis was at 0-0 throughout the game. The ref did f*ck all then, so to penalise Forster for it would have been ridiculous.
Get rid of the JCLs who have obviously got fed up of us not winning and the atmosphere is much improved. Unfortunately if we see an upturn in form again they'll probably come flooding back and the atmosphere will die.