Best manager - Koeman
Keeper - Niemi
Foreigner - Schneiderlin
Atmosphere - MK Dons, second leg of JPT Southern Area Semi Final (people who weren't there won't understand...)
Best game - Not sure what you mean by best, most entertaining? If so then the 4-3 against Norwich, or the 8-0 V Sunderland.
goal scored by a Saints player - Tough one, lots of contenders. Probably a tie between Pelle V QPR and Walcott V Luton.
Most memorial match - Similar to best game I guess? But the match i'm sure will live most vividly in my memory is the game V Coventry.
funniest moment - Before we were relegated to league one we had James Brown - I Feel Good as our goal celebration music (cringe). First game after he passed away, a boring 0-0 slowly petering out and "WHOA - I feel good.....WHOA" blasts out over the tannoy. Pretty funny. Not much funny stuff has happened at St Marys.
Not like at Pompey in the NPC, when the announcer said "And now, the grand prize....ONE HUNDRED AND TWELVE POUND....". Cue lots of laughter and p*ss taking from the Saints end, including chants of "now you can buy the club".