-
Posts
31614 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Matthew Le God
-
And any new sponsor Saints have in 2011/12 will be fully aware of the situation before they agree to sign the deal with Saints. So will be happy with it or they wouldn't sign. With Celtic and every other club that has tried this in the past the situation happened to an existing sponsor who agreed to sponsor the club before the ban on press.
-
I beg to differ... http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/story.asp?sectioncode=1&storycode=45815&c=1 http://www.sportsjournalists.co.uk/blog/?p=2695 http://northstandchat.com/showthread.php?t=180706 http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/aug/06/southampton-fc-bans-press-photographers http://www.pafc.co.uk/page/InTheSpotlight/0,,10364~2114230,00.html http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?t=45130 http://www.sportsjournalists.co.uk/blog/?p=2696 http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=249635 This will continue throughout the season as each away team at St Mary's discuss it. Alot of them don't seem to realise that "photoshopping out of images Southampton's kit sponsor" won't work, as the team doesn't have a shirt sponsor.
-
I've lived in Plymouth for 13 years in total. Between 1990 and 2006. Not that years in Plymouth matter. I do know however that the club are using a lot of the Universities sports facilities/academic staff and that you don't get them at parks.
-
Would be an interesting question to hear the answer for at the Saints BBC Radio Solent fans forum in early September.
-
Sorry, its just I know Plymouth well and to describe what they are using at Marjons as a park is just wrong. They are also using the sports department of the University. Of course I agree with you that it isn't as good as having your own training ground but certainly far more advanced than a park.
-
You make it sound like they train on the Hoe!
-
Well you said "similar to Southampton Common". As far as I'm aware Southampton Common isn't home to a Sports University College and the facilities it has.
-
Marjons isn't a public park, it is a Sports University College.
-
Surely it doesn't take this long to find new contractors (if that indeed was the problem). Liebherr takeover - 8/7/09 Staplewood plans made public - 8/12/09 Planning permission granted - 13/1/10 It is now 7 months since planning permission, 8 months later from when the plans went public and 13 since the takeover - 8/8/10
-
The Official Summer Transfers and HCDAJFU Thread
Matthew Le God replied to supersonic's topic in The Saints
Papa Waigo started for Fiorentina against Tottenham on Saturday and set up their first goal. -
Argyle have now put this on their official site... http://www.pafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10364~2114230,00.html Whole article is wrong. It claims fans of Saints and Argyle can't see images of the game. Anyone can see images of the game for free on Sky Sports News or BBC and any publication that does buy them. Or here... http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/Gallery/0,,10280~2114628,00.html Just because the local Plymouth paper doesn't have them doesn't mean people miss out.
-
I know Plymouth is meant to be full of farmers, but do they really need to plough the St Mary's pitch? I don't think I've ever seen a challenge make such a big hole in the turf.
-
What about this from 23rd July 2010? http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~2096359,00.html
-
Schneiderlin and Puncheon definitely did. Pictures and videos of them in full training on the OS.
-
On what grounds?
-
"Pompey's administrators immediately asked the court for £230,000 costs from the taxman." I don't see how they have the nerve to do that. £230k vs £24 million
-
Well the thread is called "Pompey Takeover Saga" and they still haven't been taken over yet! Nor has the CVA finished and it won't until 2014. They have to keep up with payments or they will return back to court.
