Jump to content

Morse

Members
  • Posts

    620
  • Joined

Everything posted by Morse

  1. Like him or hate him is irrelevant, I don't think he's a very good manager and as such should be replaced. However, I have no faith in SR replacing him with anyone better, and it's SR who are the bigger curse on our club at the moment.
  2. Morse

    Sport Republic

    By any metric you care to apply, Sport Republic have been abysmal owners. The whole outfit seems rudderless. Bizarre managerial appointments, millions spent on players that never play, a director of football leaves and isn't replaced, and now talk of a mystical 10 year plan, the desired outcome of which is never explained. Dragon needs to bin off the Danish clowns, ditch the foreign clubs and get back to basics with a new off field team.
  3. We were lucky to get promoted last season. We've got little chance of doing it again next season while the clowns from Sport Republic are in charge. They are a far bigger threat to our club than Russel Martin.
  4. Does anyone really trust SR to get a new managerial appointment right even if they do sack RM? Bevcause their track record of managerial appointments is beyond bad, and their pool to choose from gets smaller with every defeat.
  5. Martin is confident of keeping his job after a meeting with the club’s owner Dragan Solak Asked if he felt under pressure, Martin said: “I had a brilliant chat with Dragan and the guys at a scheduled board meeting yesterday, so no.”
  6. We're shit. There are three reasons why we are shit. Sacking RM adresses one problem. But we'll still have one of the weakest squads in the Premier league (problem 2), and we have muppets appointing managers and buying players (problem 3)
  7. If fail to win then Russ Martin should be sacked before he gets back to the changing room. (And Rasmus Ankerson should be given a wedgy before being banned for life from SMS)
  8. A new manager picking the right players to play in the right positions, and getting the ball forward quicker, might be enough to see us scrape 17th place. But until we sort out our laughable recruitment department, no manager is going to flourish at SMS.
  9. The only question the board needs to ask itself is whether to sack RM now or after the Arsenal game. And the only question Dragan needs to ask himself is whether he wants Rasmus and co involved in recruiting the replacement.
  10. RM is clearly out of his depth and needs to be replaced. However, when a team is as poor as us it's rarely down to the manager alone. Our recruitment has been atrocious this season and last.
  11. I'm Lucy Pinder and so's my wife!
  12. Russ is not going to learn and incapable of change. I'd give him 2 more games and if we're still on 0 points sack him.
  13. .It's so easy for the opposition every week. They know what we're going to do, play out from the back. All thyy have to do is push up, put pressure on and wait for the inevitable mistake. No need to be cautious we're never going to knock it long over their heads.
  14. It's so easy for the opposition every week. They know what we're going to do, play out from the back. All thyy have to do is push up, put pressure on and wait for the inevitable mistake. No need to be cautious we're never going to knock it long over their heads.
  15. There is not a snowballs chance in hell of us staying up. Russball will be ruthlessly battered in the Prem.
  16. He simultaneously exists and doesn't exist. You've heard of Schrodinger's Cat, well he's the footballing version.
  17. Is there a foolproof way of getting 'Freed from Desire' out of my brain? I loved it all at the time but I've got to move on with my life now!
  18. Strangely for me I was not at all nervous about Leeds equalising. Once we scored I felt that was it, didn't fuss me one bit with all the injury time. Maybe I was more pissed than I realised?
  19. Ffs! cock-wobbling loser.
  20. 0-0 aet. Saints win 5-4 on pens. Fact.
  21. I hope it works out.
  22. Leeds buying our tickets? Utter bollox probably promoted by skates.
  23. Id be upset about us wearing our third kit if our home kit was proper Red and White stripes, but the current half red/half pink kit is shite. That said, this is all about the club wanting to shift black kits and nothing to do with regulations.
×
×
  • Create New...