Spurs v Saints Thread

Heisenberg

You've always had an irrational thing against him, so hard to take you and others seriously. He's a no.3 CB who's often played like our no.1 CB in the last 18 months. Whether we should be in that situation is a more valid question. But there are far bigger problems and questions regarding the quality and direction of the squad.

Nothing irrational against him, just think he isn’t very good and wouldn’t get in any other premier league starting 11.

Not really sure that this is a time for the Puel in/out camps to be scoring points off each other. Whatever happened last year, nobody asked for an incompetent manager like Pellegrino to be appointed.

Not all those who wanted him out, but I do recall one or two comments saying they’d be happier finishing lower in the table for more ‘entertainment’.

Ideally we’d get a manager who brings in new players next month and we get entertaining football with lots of goals and lots of wins.

Not all those who wanted him out, but I do recall one or two comments saying they’d be happier finishing lower in the table for more ‘entertainment’.

Ideally we’d get a manager who brings in new players next month and we get entertaining football with lots of goals and lots of wins.

But, I presume nobody said they wanted relegation which is ultimately what Pellegrino will bring us.

Under Puel it was dull but it was never embarrassing

I have to disagree I am afraid. Losing 3-0 at Palace, 4-1 at home to Spurs, 2-1 at home to WBA (dreadful display), 3-0 at Everton, 5-0 to Arsenal in the FA Cup and drawing 1-1 at home to Hapoel with such a defensive approach were all pretty embarrassing IMO.

Says it all.....as soon as the shackles come off we look half decent. We are not good enough to defend for 90 minutes.....unfortunately I think the 2nd half will have brought the clown more time.

We should just play attacking, entertaining football....not this defensive crap he has instilled. We might even win a few games.

For me, shows that with a change of manager we should be targeting top half: not a relegation battle with this idiot.