Exeter

bungle

I assume they recieved less than 800 applicants so rather than do a ballot they're just processing as and when they get the time. They must be quite busy with MK Dons and Pompey tickets to sell and processing all the Exeter tickets must take a while.

Might be worth giving the ticket office a ring or an email if the money doesn't come out your account today.

Of those who have got tickets, have any of you NOT been to 3 or more away games. i.e. have they made the draw for tickets for those who are just ST holders? Or did the 3 or more crew get the entire allocation?

Any info gratefully appreciated.

I hadn't been to an away game in a few years as kids came along and stopped all that fun.

Decided with a couple of mates before Xmas that we'd do an away game this year and picked Exeter. Booked our luxury (and cheap) accommodation early, in the TravelLodge and then this fiasco.

Am trying to find out if we've been lucky but can't find any information.

I got 4 tickets (based on the money for 4 coming out of my account), and one of them hadn't been to 3 away games.

I had only been to one away and my daughter none, and my account history shows I have got two. Not arrived in post yet though.

That doesn't seem like good news then as my history doesn't show any tickets for Exeter. Yet!

Thanks.

the Box Office have just told me that everyone who applied has been successful. Seems to prove that at least half of the usual away fans cant write a letter.

They also said that they were posted out today, so unless they are using a very efficient courier service, how the blo ody hell did you lot get yours already?

Just phoned the ticket office on the off chance.

Managed to get tickets for me and my eldest son from our purchase history.

Wasn't even going to try due to the doom and gloom posts I had read re: ticket availability.

Well chuffed!

:D:D

Ps. "Only a hand-full left..." ;)

just phoned the ticket office on the off chance.

Managed to get tickets for me and my eldest son from our purchase history.

Wasn't even going to try due to the doom and gloom posts i had read re: Ticket availability.

Well chuffed!

:D:d

ps. "only a hand-full left..." ;)

one adult exeter ticket wanted

Anyone got any of these spare tickets left you talk of... live just outside Exeter and planning on attending, ticket office couldn't help me so on the terraces with the Exeter fans as it stands.. PM proving an issue as not a full member but would gladly join if somebody could help me out on this one. Lokking for 2 tickets, Call me on 07739924758.

Thanks Matt.