Saints Vs Norwich - Match Thread

Ponty

Have you tried putting _sfc after your username as they changed it to this a few weeks back?

Think you might also have to follow 'problems with logging on' advice on website. Something todo with re-installing cookies and deleting temporary internet files as metioned in an earlier post - worked for me!

fixed now. thanks all. for some reason my username changed but not the _sfc suffix...unless i wrote it in wrong to start with!!

missed all the first half now...!

i would recommend anyone else having the same problem to click on the forgot username and they email it to you to check you have it right

Sat in kingsland north. Let's just say a few of our players don't want another booking ahead of the Leeds match. Also a lot of hoofball. Harding looks good and Waigo has fits and starts. Norwich doing a lot of attacking down our right, where Lallana isn't giving much protection.

Sat in kingsland north. Let's just say a few of our players don't want another booking ahead of the Leeds match. Also a lot of hoofball. Harding looks good and Waigo has fits and starts. Norwich doing a lot of attacking down our right, where Lallana isn't giving much protection.

Lallana playing on the right?

Is it 4-4-2 then?

Club still debt free. Markus apparently funding training ground from his own pocket.

Put that with the quotes from Nicola that the training ground is coming from the operating budget this season. If 2+2=4 then we must still be operating at a loss. Unless I am reading it all wrong.