Word association

SuperMikey

you know sorry to interrupt the flow here but what i was thinking a couple of posts ago is we could be upscaling this endeavours so you is having to do two words, and you is having to have each individual word linked to the previous and also to your second word.

So like when Simples is saying (To) Requirements, I is saying (Three) Some cos (Three) is related to (To) and Some is related to Requirements, and we is making also (Three) Some. Do you feel me? Possibly this would be to challenging tho unless you is super-intelligents like me Simples tho. Does anyone want to give it a go tho? It might make this thread less borings!

So I'll give you a starter, Tim is only saying one word which is Palau and I'm gonna pretend his second word was (Islands) cos he is linking to Palau Islands

So I is making:

Rice (Paddy)

So you is getting me, I is saying Palau is Rice cos it cos it's a bit like Pilau, I is saying Islands is Paddy cos I is thinking of Ireland and I is making a sensical conjunctive of Rice Paddy which is where they is growing the rices!