Videos from Wembley

Tractor_Saint

Where would be without tractors videos eh? :) Keep it up!

Thanking you :) Some more - but where's everyone elses?

4-0 video won't upload for some reason so need to edit on the PC upstairs tomorrow morning. Too fixated on watching the game again on Sky at the mo!

Your videos, as always, are absolute quality. Thanks very much!

You're a gent! However, it would appear that YouTube is borked at the moment and not allowing searches or uploads - think there are way too many Saints fans uploading vids at the moment and it's fallen over!

Have to do the rest tomorrow I think.

Did anyone manage to upload official highlights? Other than the handheld versions in this thread I haven't managed to see the goals yet :(

Not likely at the moment I'm afraid - it would appear that the only 'highlights' out there currently are around 40 minutes in length! Trying to see if they have an cut down 'goal-lights' on SSN but nothing so far.

However, if I do catch it I'll have to put it somewhere up away from YouTube to be honest...

Not likely at the moment I'm afraid - it would appear that the only 'highlights' out there currently are around 40 minutes in length! Trying to see if they have an cut down 'goal-lights' on SSN but nothing so far.

However, if I do catch it I'll have to put it somewhere up away from YouTube to be honest...

Thanks! I'm also a Saints Player Subscriber, so eventually I'll see the goals, but I'm just a little impatient :p

Highlights on SaintsPlayer for the JPT Final are terrible. Why on earth can't they just upload the BBC 2 version of highlights or Sky Sports Full 90 minutes?

For someone who hadn't seen any footage from the final, those 12 minutes were absolutely brilliant!!! :D

SaintsTV have just posted this on YouTube - um, think this would have been better posted a few days ago rather than just now. All the same, not bad watching the goals on the run up to Wembley.

Nice. Seeing how big a part Wayne Thomas played in getting us to the final, I feel sorry for him that he was unable to play :(

SaintsTV have just posted this on YouTube - um, think this would have been better posted a few days ago rather than just now. All the same, not bad watching the goals on the run up to Wembley.

They should really extend that to include the final itself.

I doubt they've processed yet and I suspect The Football League will take them straight off when they see them.

Well done for that and a good idea to use a new-ish YouTube account :) Am currently getting a recording from the Sky HD box of the whole game so I can burn to DVD and keep foreva :)

Well done for that and a good idea to use a new-ish YouTube account :) Am currently getting a recording from the Sky HD box of the whole game so I can burn to DVD and keep foreva :)

Yeah I didn't want to risk my main account having the videos deleted.

Anyway:

Will be on there soon, got to be worth a 5 star rating. ;)

Here's another one...

This is about 5 mins and contains the crowd singing "And its all Southampton", players picking up the trophy and parading it around the ground (including the players all swinging together) and going in to the tunnel at the end.

Here's another one...

This is about 5 mins and contains the crowd singing "And its all Southampton", players picking up the trophy and parading it around the ground (including the players all swinging together) and going in to the tunnel at the end.

Watching that I don't think Papa was more than a couple of feet from the trophy at any time. I'm sure he thought Kelvin was going to drop it at the presentation and then just took ownership of it.