TSM Crap Joke Suppository....

Redbul

A murderer with multiple personalities has escaped from prison. Police describe him as a disparate man.

I have posted this before and it wasn't funny then either, but I made this joke up when I was about 10 and it the only thing I have ever been proud of.

just got back from court, I drove into the car in front on a country road. The woman driving it got out of her car and said "fancy ramming me up the ar5e", and thats where the misunderstanding occurred, your honour

• 2 weeks later...

For our golfers

You may not know it, but I have been very busy over the last couple of months putting my thoughts and ideas together into a book.

I am very proud of the results and, in order to market the publication, I am asking friends and family to assist.

The book is on golf... I believe it gives the reader valuable playing tips and insider information that I have gained through my years of experience.

The book is only £49.95 and can be ordered by simply replying to this email with the appropriate credit card info.

Highlights include

Chapter 1 - How to Properly Line Up Your Fourth Putt

Chapter 2 - How to Hit a Maxfli from the Rough When You Hit a Titleist from the Tee

Chapter 3 - How to Avoid the Water When You Lie 8 in a Bunker (also see Chapter 9 )

Chapter 4 - How to Get More Distance off the Shank

Chapter 5 - When to Give the Ranger the Finger

Chapter 6 – Using Your Shadow on the Greens to Maximize Earnings

Chapter 7 - When to Implement Handicap Management

Chapter 8 - Proper Excuses for Drinking Beer Before 9:00 a.m.

Chapter 9 - How to Find That Ball That Everyone Else Saw Go in the Water

Chapter 10- How to Relax When You Are Hitting Three off the Tee

Chapter 11- When to Suggest Major Swing Corrections to Your Opponent

Chapter 12- When to Re-grip Your Ball Retriever

Also includes the latest GOLF terms

A Paris Hilton - an expensive hole

A Diego Maradonna - a very nasty 5 footer

A Salman Rushdie - an impossible read

A Rio Ferdinand - Lipped out

A Rock Hudson - thought it was straight, but it wasn't

A Cuban - needs one more revolution

An Elton John - a big bender that lips the rim

An Adolf Hitler - two shots in the bunker

A Yasser Arafat - ugly and in the sand

A Kate Winslett - a bit fat but otherwise perfect

A Kate Moss - bit thin

A Gerry Adams - playing a Provisional

A Rodney King - over-clubbed

An O. J. Simpson - got away with it

A Princess Grace - should have taken a driver

A Princess Di - shouldn't have taken a driver

A Ladyboy - looks like an easy hole but all is not what it seems

An elephant's arse - high and ****ty

A condom - safe but didn't feel real good

A circus tent - a BIG top

An Anna Kournikova - looks great, but unlikely to get a result

A Vinnie Jones - nasty kick when you're not expecting it

A Ryanair - flies well but lands a long way from the target

A sister-in-law - up there but I know that I shouldn't be

Edited by dubai_phil

:: The Top 10 funniest jokes from the Fringe Festival:

1. Tim Vine: ''I've just been on a once-in-a-lifetime holiday. I'll tell you what, never again.''

2. David Gibson (as Ray Green): ''I'm currently dating a couple of anorexics. Two birds, one stone.''

3. Emo Philips: ''I picked up a hitchhiker. You gotta when you hit them.''

4. Jack Whitehall: ''I bought one of those anti-bullying wristbands when they first came out. I say 'bought' - I actually stole it off a short, fat ginger kid.''

5. Gary Delaney: ''As a kid I was made to walk the plank. We couldn't afford a dog.''

6. John Bishop: ''Being an England supporter is like being the over-optimistic parents of the fat kid on sports day.''

7. Bo Burnham: ''What do you call a kid with no arms and an eyepatch? Names.''

8. Gary Delaney: ''Dave drowned. So at the funeral we got him a wreath in the shape of a lifebelt. Well, it's what he would have wanted.''

9. Robert White: ''For Vanessa Feltz, life is like a box of chocolates - empty.''

10. Gareth Richards: ''Wooden spoons are great. You can either use them to prepare food, or if you can't be bothered with that, just write a number on one and walk into a pub.''

:: Jokes nominated by judges as the worst at the Fringe included:

Sara Pascoe: ''Why did the chicken commit suicide? To get to the other side.''

Sean Hughes: ''You know city-centre beat officers... Well are they police who rap?''

Gyles Brandreth: ''I've got nothing against lesbians. I mean, that's the point isn't it?''

Doc Brown: ''I was born into the music industry. My dad worked in Our Price.''

John Luke Roberts: ''I made a Battenberg where the two colours ran alongside each other. I called it apartheid sponge.''

Sarah Millican: ''I bought a cross-trainer to keep fit. I suppose that it's not enough to just buy it.''

Bec Hill: ''Some of my best friends are vegan. They were going to come today but they didn't have the energy to climb up the stairs.''

Dan Antopolski: ''How many Spaniards does it take to change a lightbulb? Juan.''

Andi Osho: ''Floella Benjamin is in the House of Lords. How did she get in, through the round window?''

Gareth Richards: ''My mother is always taking photographs of me - she said if you disappear tomorrow I want you to look good on the news.''

Emo Phillips: ''I like to play chess with bald men in the park although it's hard to find 32 of them.''

For our golfers

You may not know it, but I have been very busy over the last couple of months putting my thoughts and ideas together into a book.

I am very proud of the results and, in order to market the publication, I am asking friends and family to assist.

The book is on golf... I believe it gives the reader valuable playing tips and insider information that I have gained through my years of experience.

The book is only £49.95 and can be ordered by simply replying to this email with the appropriate credit card info.

Highlights include

Chapter 1 - How to Properly Line Up Your Fourth Putt

Chapter 2 - How to Hit a Maxfli from the Rough When You Hit a Titleist from the Tee

Chapter 3 - How to Avoid the Water When You Lie 8 in a Bunker (also see Chapter 8 )

Chapter 4 - How to Get More Distance off the Shank

Chapter 5 - When to Give the Ranger the Finger

Chapter 6 – Using Your Shadow on the Greens to Maximize Earnings

Chapter 7 - When to Implement Handicap Management

Chapter 8 - Proper Excuses for Drinking Beer Before 9:00 a.m.

Chapter 9 - How to Find That Ball That Everyone Else Saw Go in the Water

Chapter 10- How to Relax When You Are Hitting Three off the Tee

Chapter 11- When to Suggest Major Swing Corrections to Your Opponent

Chapter 12- When to Re-grip Your Ball Retriever

Also includes the latest GOLF terms

A Paris Hilton - an expensive hole

A Diego Maradonna - a very nasty 5 footer

A Salman Rushdie - an impossible read

A Rio Ferdinand - Lipped out

A Rock Hudson - thought it was straight, but it wasn't

A Cuban - needs one more revolution

An Elton John - a big bender that lips the rim

An Adolf Hitler - two shots in the bunker

A Yasser Arafat - ugly and in the sand

A Kate Winslett - a bit fat but otherwise perfect

A Kate Moss - bit thin

A Gerry Adams - playing a Provisional

A Rodney King - over-clubbed

An O. J. Simpson - got away with it

A Princess Grace - should have taken a driver

A Princess Di - shouldn't have taken a driver

A Ladyboy - looks like an easy hole but all is not what it seems

An elephant's arse - high and ****ty

A condom - safe but didn't feel real good

A circus tent - a BIG top

An Anna Kournikova - looks great, but unlikely to get a result

A Vinnie Jones - nasty kick when you're not expecting it

A Ryanair - flies well but lands a long way from the target

A sister-in-law - up there but I know that I shouldn't be

:lol: Really good.

Can I suggest an addition

A Jordan – in the thick rough

A Victoria Beckham - looks OK from afar, but no so good up close

there is bound to be loads more....... I'll think on

By the way Chapter 3 - where it says refering to Chapter 8 - should this not be Chapter 9?

Woman walks into a pet shop and says to storeman i d like to buy a canary for my son,

Certainley madam they are down the end in a big cage just pick the one you want, but only the ones on the floor of the cage.

Why is that said the woman,

The store keeper replied.

Because the other one are on Higher perches

I just opened my wheelie bin and a wasp flew out, what kind of sick bstard puts a wasp in a bin

Don't understand all this fuss over Mary Bale, you see a pussy, stroke it, play with it then bin it, ive been doing it for years

33 miners trapped underground ? Sounds like Fritzl upped his game

My girlfriend broke up with me, she reckons i'm too kinky for her in the bedroom..........I nearly choked on her sh!t when she told me

:lol: Really good.

Can I suggest an addition

A Jordan – in the thick rough

A Victoria Beckham - looks OK from afar, but no so good up close

there is bound to be loads more....... I'll think on

By the way Chapter 3 - where it says refering to Chapter 8 - should this not be Chapter 9?

A Sally Gunnell - Pretty ugly but keeps on running

A man comes home from work and finds his mate ****ging his missus. So outraged is he that he stabs is mate to death.

His missus says "F***in' carry on like that you'll have no mates left!"

Wrong thread, that is a good joke, I will use that.

A crap joke:

I went to a bar tonight, I noticed this old boy about 75-80 years sitting all alone in the corner and he was crying over his ****tail.

I stopped and asked him what was wrong.

He said: "I have a 22 year old lover at home. I met him a month or so ago, right here in this very bar!" He continued; "He makes love to me every morning and then he makes me pancakes, sausage, fresh fruit and freshly ground, brewed coffee."

I said: "Well, then why are you crying?"

He said: "He feeds my pet hamster, leaves little notes in my lunchbox and then at weekends we stay in bed and make love in between cups of tea. He is a really big Saints fan, I love it when he comes home after they have won, we always get a celebratory bottle of wine and have sex into the early hours"

I said: "Well, so WHY are you crying?"

He said: "For dinner he makes me a gourmet meal with wine and my favorite dessert and then he makes love to me on the sofa whilst we watch Kylie videos."

I said: "Well, for goodness sakes! Why in the world would you be CRYING!"

And he said: "I CAN'T REMEMBER WHERE I LIVE!"

Not as you may think a 'gay' joke but a humourous insight into the world of someone with Alzheimer's. Humourous moments are rare living with a Mum or dad or Wife/Husband, but they are precious.

The hidden and forgotten elderly in our Society - As anyone has been touched by Alzheimer's will confirm, the care of OUR elderly is falling far short of what we should accept yet it is actually getting worse.

This government had better watch which way this institutionalised neglect of it's citizens is heading. BASTARDS. PROTEST.

• 2 weeks later...

40 Skates arrive at the Pearly Gates in their Transit vans and caravans.

St Peter goes into the gatehouse and phones up God, saying. 'I've got

40 P*mpey here. Can I let them in?'

God says 'We are over quota on Skates. Go out and tell them to choose

between them which are the 12 most worthy and I will let just the dozen in.'

Less than a minute later St Peter is on the phone to God again.

'They've gone', he tells God.

'What?' says God, 'All 40 of them?'

'No, the bloody gates!'

Builder on a 3rd floor forgot to bring his saw up with him. He shouts down to his mate but his mate can't hear him. So he does sign language. He points to his eye (i), his knee (need) & moves his hand back and forth in a saw motion. His mate nods, pulls down his pants and starts w*nking. Furious, the builder runs downstairs, 'What the hell are you doin', I said I need my saw!'

'I know,' says his oppo 'Just letting you know I was cummin....!

The police came to my door last night holding a picture of my wife. "Is this your wife sir?" they asked me. Shocked, I replied "Yes."

They said "I'm afraid it looks like your wife has been in a car accident".

I said "I know, but she has a lovely personality...."

News For All F1 Fans!!

Glasgow Boys join Ferrari.

"The Ferrari F1 team fired their entire pit crew yesterday."

This announcement followed Ferrari's decision to take advantage of the British government's 'Work for your Dole' scheme and employ some Glasgow youngsters.

The decision to hire them was brought about by a recent documentary on how unemployed youths from Castlemilk were able to remove a set of wheels in less than 6 seconds without proper equipment, whereas Ferrari's existing crew could only do it in 8 seconds with millions of pounds worth of high tech equipment.

It was thought to be an excellent, bold move by the Ferrari management team as most races are won and lost in the pits, giving Ferrari an advantage overevery other team.

However, Ferrari got more than they bargained for! At the crew's first practice session, not only was the Glasgow pit crew able to change all four wheels in under 6 seconds but, within 12 seconds, they had re-sprayed, re-badged and sold the car to the Mclaren team for 8 cases of Stella, a bag of weed and some photos of Lewis Hamilton's bird in the shower.