Panini 2010 World Cup Sticker album

revolution saint

Not sure if this is the best forum to post this but here goes:

Does anyone know if the panini 2010 world cup sticker album is on sale yet? According to their website it is but checked Tesco yesterday and couldn't find it. It's not actually for me - it's my latest attempt to get my nephew into football. He's only five but so far shows more interest in sci fi stuff and clearly while there's nothing wrong with this he does need to balance it out with football.

I used to love the world cup sticker albums - think my first one was Spain '82.

Does anyone know if the panini 2010 world cup sticker album is on sale yet? According to their website it is but checked Tesco yesterday and couldn't find it. It's not actually for me - it's my latest attempt to get my nephew into football. He's only five but so far shows more interest in sci fi stuff and clearly while there's nothing wrong with this he does need to balance it out with football.

Free in the News Of The World today - HTH

Maybe he would prefer to look like this...

Star-Trek-Movie-Gold-Shirt-Child-Costume-300x300.jpg

I can remember when the Premier League stickers were 25p a pack and you got 5 regular stickets, a 'big sticker' and a 'shiney' in every pack - happy days!

Got...Got...Got...NEED...Got...Got..

I remember me and a mate completed Pannini '84 and some little sh!t tore out our Liverpool badge.

That and the Saints badge were like gold dust at the time, happy days...

Aren't they trading cards rather than the stickers?

Yep - but it's what the kids go for. My nephews are not interested in anything else. I was brought up on panini - espania 82 was my first complete album. Tried to convert the little blighters to stickers but they were having none of it

Thanks for the tips everyone and you'll be pleased to know it worked a treat. I got three albums in the end one each for the nephew and neice and one for me (clearly they'll need someone to swap with). Best thing was when the 4 year old neice found a Paraguay player and said "red and white! Southampton!" bless her. Oh and not got any swaps so far........

Maybe he would prefer to look like this...

Star-Trek-Movie-Gold-Shirt-Child-Costume-300x300.jpg

Don't get me started....poor little fella already has the David Tennant Dr Who outfit but being a ginger looks more like Chris Evans. If I don't get him into football soon then he's a prime candidate for bullying........

Luckily the stickers seem to be working.

My old man owned a newsagent in the 80's, I was always first to finish the albums at school as I may have stole the odd pack of stickers. I used to play a game with the swaps, each team would play each other twice like in the league and I would count out 90 minutes each sticker being 5 minutes, saints always won the league as I had more saints swaps than any other team, I had about 200 Glen ****erills, very prolific.