Missing posters/name changes

Thedelldays

That's the way it goes. Can't act quickly enough in most cases. You kind of have to wait until the dust settles.

Once again, we're not always here to intervene. Besides, there's always a mod [thanks Ponty ;)] who'll pop along and misjudge what is being said and add fuel to the fire.

You're welcome. I wasn't criticising you, StL. I'm just saying that old members shouldn't need more "protection" than new ones. The same rules apply to everyone.

That's the way it goes. Can't act quickly enough in most cases. You kind of have to wait until the dust settles.

Once again, we're not always here to intervene. Besides, there's always a mod [thanks Ponty ;)] who'll pop along and misjudge what is being said and add fuel to the fire.

so, basically, those of us who pay and equal £5 have to put up with it then rather than add a MOD (maybe dubai phil or someone) who is pretty much online every week to listen/get up dates..

that is not possible..?

well, adds to the reasons to why some are peed off with the crap/abuse posted

I know a regular poster who had over 5,000 posts in the days of S4E & TSF

He reckons this site was ruined by having far too many topics & the site being too heavily moderated

The days of S4E were legendary

Shhhhhhhhhh here comes Keith

so, basically, those of us who pay and equal £5 have to put up with it then rather than add a MOD (maybe dubai phil or someone) who is pretty much online every week to listen/get up dates..

that is not possible..?

I suppose we could have a couple more, come the new season. If you want me to enquire about it, I will.

I suppose we could have a couple more, come the new season. If you want me to enquire about it, I will.

like I said..I think it may be worth a shout..say 2 people who usually here matchdays (home or away) to dish out infractions if needed or something..as it decends into a farce some weeks...then the immediate aftermath of hot headed threads/posts created..

I would ssuggest DubaiPhil maybe adriansfc..?

like I said..I think it may be worth a shout..say 2 people who usually here matchdays (home or away) to dish out infractions if needed or something..as it decends into a farce some weeks...then the immediate aftermath of hot headed threads/posts created..

I would ssuggest DubaiPhil maybe adriansfc..?

When has it ever descended into a farce?

FFS get a grip.

A better suggestion.

Whether we need more full time mods is a different matter though.

There you go, Ponty's your man, peeps.

BTW Ponty, I had a peep at that F1 race yesteday. I'm not promising anything, but I might watch the next one. ;)

There you go, Ponty's your man, peeps.

BTW Ponty, I had a peep at that F1 race yesteday. I'm not promising anything, but I might watch the next one. ;)

Bahrain aside, it's been the best season for racing I can remember and Canada is always a stormer, so that's something to look forward to.

that is not possible..?

They can't afford me :cool:

Anyway, hopefully my days are numbered. Two & a half years battling red tape down here and our business is finally getting off the ground and we are gonna save the planet. Yep, you can all see me as a tree hugger I can tell.

meanwhile, oh how we miss those heady days of Saintlee, SaintDavid & Life Long Cherry Pip and his appalling spelling. I mean we haven't had a decent (Saints related) takeover thread for what seems like ages.

And dear old Um Pahars, he of the myopic glasses and the I'm always right opinion. And whatever happened to FF? Surely he has plenty of time on his hands these days, Chap in The Chapel, Roger Moore Scores or whatever they were called

I used to enjoy Navyreds post (I think that was his name?) but he doesn't post much either now

A badly missed poster, kept us up to date with the Academy team, and some on here gave him real nasty stick when they kids had to play last year. FFS it wasn't HIS fault they all spent every spare moment they had allegedly on the p1ss.

Oops sorry, wasn't HIS fault Rupert picked the team last year

Oh and some chap named Tony Lynam used to post a lot of stuff about this time last year but we don't hear much from him nowadays ;)

or Mike Wilde...

Even Andrew Cowen was known to pop on occassionally.

Now, I wonder what name NC uses?...............

I used to enjoy Navyreds post (I think that was his name?) but he doesn't post much either now
So did I. He rightly took umbrage with the fans on here having a go at the young players who had as no fault of their own been pushed too quickly into the first team.They did well and had we only won a couple of home games to match their good away form things may have been different.

What about Saint-Scooby, or was it Scooby-Saint..?

Posts littered with references to the flatcaps and Lord Lowe. I almost miss them. Not quite though. Do you know, he asked me to provide him with that avatar of Rupert, because 1] he couldn't do it himself, and 2] he thought I would be the only one who wouldn't tell him to p*** off. I remember trying to reason with him, and then Minty, the fair minded bloke he is, tried and got nowhere as well.

Those were the days.

lowe was sequia or something...

wilde was saintmarc or something like that

(maybe)

Yep, saintmarc got outed as Wilde, the only thing I remember about sequoia was that he was obviously ITK but I didn't know didnt know if he was Lowe or not.

Scooby hasn't posted on here since someone found out who he was and outed him.

Richard Chorley and the forum's all time greatest bull****ter Saint David don't post on here anymore

Nor does Tommac ;)