Missing posters/name changes

Thedelldays

What about Saint-Scooby, or was it Scooby-Saint..?

Posts littered with references to the flatcaps and Lord Lowe. I almost miss them. Not quite though. Do you know, he asked me to provide him with that avatar of Rupert, because 1] he couldn't do it himself, and 2] he thought I would be the only one who wouldn't tell him to p*** off. I remember trying to reason with him, and then Minty, the fair minded bloke he is, tried and got nowhere as well.

Those were the days.

Not forgetting "boot boy" (Nigel Pearson) and the lunatic fringe!

Yep, saintmarc got outed as Wilde, the only thing I remember about sequoia was that he was obviously ITK but I didn't know didnt know if he was Lowe or not.

Scooby hasn't posted on here since someone found out who he was and outed him.

Richard Chorley and the forum's all time greatest bull****ter Saint David don't post on here anymore

Nor does Tommac ;)

....or helpmerhonda

Can't remember the name, but one of the top people at the firm had a Jewish name from recollection, maybe Cohen?

This article makes me lol.

http://www.offthepost.info/2009/04/rupert-lowe-blames-internet-forums-for-the-breakdown-of-his-relationship-with-southampton-fans/

I remember seeing him on SSN when he did that interview, one of the most cringeworthy interviews I've ever seen

Can't remember the name, but one of the top people at the firm had a Jewish name from recollection, maybe Cohen?

This article makes me lol.

http://www.offthepost.info/2009/04/rupert-lowe-blames-internet-forums-for-the-breakdown-of-his-relationship-with-southampton-fans/

Lol at the comment by Matt Paul. His LLS conspiracy theory was as far off the mark as the Paul Allen story.

BUT

In hindsight, there WAS a time when this place was like the Spanish Inquisition. Anyone attempting anything BUT abuse of Lowe got the web equivalent of being burnt at the stake.

Having lost many of the Klingons, at least these days we can have a sensible debate and there are only a few posters to resort to aggression to respond. Niceness hasn't broken out but we are seeing two sides logically put forward to all the issues that affect us in our NEW era moving forwards

funny poster who really loved lowe

"lord lowe" he always called him

much like daleks love for hoddle but more

Dalek's love for Hoddle though has become more of a cartoon these days - you just know it is coming. Scooby was just wrong. I don't often believe it is fair to out people on here but he did deserve it. It wasn't as if he actually argued his pro-Lowe case eloquently. Just one of those posters of those dark days

In hindsight, there WAS a time when this place was like the Spanish Inquisition.

For good reason in lieu of the FACT all the competing factions had infiltrated and were weaving their webs. Thank god those days are gone.

Lol at the comment by (name censored, please contact admin). His LLS conspiracy theory was as far off the mark as the Paul Allen story.

BUT

In hindsight, there WAS a time when this place was like the Spanish Inquisition. Anyone attempting anything BUT abuse of Lowe got the web equivalent of being burnt at the stake.

Having lost many of the Klingons, at least these days we can have a sensible debate and there are only a few posters to resort to aggression to respond. Niceness hasn't broken out but we are seeing two sides logically put forward to all the issues that affect us in our NEW era moving forwards

Oops sorry, I assume nobody else is likely to open the link then or should I have just inserted the whole into quotes :(

What happened to SRS ?? and the golfer ?? I wound him up a bit but all in good jest.

TBF, i think the forum is too heavily moderated, especially the Muppet show, that board should just be sort of left alone (within reason) and whomever wanders onto it needs to realise they may get a bit of abuse.

Nothing wrong with some banter if you accept it as such.

Blocked you ?? Probably cos your a boring c*nt.

What you done to the knee lately then nobchops ?? Or is Hedge end gonna take a dip in form soon ??

Probably.

Knee feeling cushty. Or it was till i went to Run to the Sun this weekend and got off my head for 3 nights, now it swolled up a bit again but ill be in the gym again by the end of the week......sorry i digress.

Probably.

Knee feeling cushty. Or it was till i went to Run to the Sun this weekend and got off my head for 3 nights, now it swolled up a bit again but ill be in the gym again by the end of the week......sorry i digress.

Digress.....it's all you ******* post about

Probably.

:confused: Shouldn't still be swelling up, should all be sorted now, i can promise that when mine was sorted it was sorted. No problems at all, if your worried get it looked at again.

But yeah, lets get back on topic.

We all know i am saints web's saviour. :smt038

:confused: Shouldn't still be swelling up, should all be sorted now, i can promise that when mine was sorted it was sorted. No problems at all, if your worried get it looked at again.

But yeah, lets get back on topic.

We all know i am saints web's saviour. :smt038

i aint been doing my exercises, still got a thigh like a small child.

your wrong, i was best newcomer circa 2008 (strangely i was actually on S4E, just barely ever posted. It was the lure of Skacel that took me over there)

i aint been doing my exercises, still got a thigh like a small child.

your wrong, i was best newcomer circa 2008 (strangely i was actually on S4E, just barely ever posted. It was the lure of Skacel that took me over there)

I have heard its all relative in that area for you steve

Not forgetting "boot boy" (Nigel Pearson) and the lunatic fringe!

Wasn't that a kick in the teeth..? There were those of us who saw a change in attitude and application, and whilst the stats weren't making a remarkable change, in the short time, that idiot poster ran roughshod over whatever progress was being made. And some people were diverted.

Nigel Pearson's legacy is there for all to see, at Leicester City. Bloody well done to him too. However, maybe we wouldn't have had Markus, Nicola and Alan, if Nigel had been allowed to keep us gasping along in the Championship pool. We'll never know. Would I go back..? Not with this club's ambition. Not now.

Yep, saintmarc got outed as Wilde, the only thing I remember about sequoia was that he was obviously ITK but I didn't know didnt know if he was Lowe or not.

Scooby hasn't posted on here since someone found out who he was and outed him.

Richard Chorley and the forum's all time greatest bull****ter Saint David don't post on here anymore

Nor does Tommac ;)

Saint david started posting again until I outed him and he had a paddy and stormed off. I knew about saintmarc about a year before he was outed. Was interesting having a little debate with him on here.

I used to have the occasional running annoying dig at Buzzin' to get him to admit his Watford FC preference. Plus, of course, the F1 Jordan team used to have Buzzin' Hornets written on their cars. To his credit, even after much :smt064 Buzzin' never bit.

Nah, though he was a pain at times I don't think he preferred Watford over Saints! Yes, he still lurks but is much quieter these day. Thank God ;)

I think that the older posters should be protected on here. It was their forum before it was ours and we should respect that. Perhaps there should be higher infractions for offending an older member? I think double the normal infraction points would be about right. What would happen if an older forum member insulted another older forum member though? I don't think that would happen because older forum members were brilliant and none of them were ****s in any way whatsoever. But if they did, we would need to see who has been around longer. If the offender has been around longer, it could be ignored. But if they haven't they should just be punished the normal infraction points (an allowance for them being an older member).

Also, what happened to Tiggs Theo? He was a **** of the highest order. And norwaysaint was too.