Missing posters/name changes

Thedelldays

It is terrible I cant remember the posters name he was from the Liverpool area and posted daily, last I heard he was moving down this way. Not the Liverpool fan but a saints fan.

Johhny or something like that

Edited by OldNick

It is terrible I cant remember the posters name he was from the Liverpool area and posted daily, last I heard he was moving down this way. Not the Liverpool fan but a saints fan.

Johhny or something like that

Johnny Fart Pants.

He posted the other day, must have been on day release or soemthing ;)

Saint david started posting again until I outed him and he had a paddy and stormed off. I knew about saintmarc about a year before he was outed. Was interesting having a little debate with him on here.

Me too ! His unswerving loyalty to himself :D and the defence he mounted to all of Wilde's actions ( Or not as it turned out ;)) was quite plain to see.

St Richard of Woolston does'nt appear now and neither does Jonah. I reckon old Jonah could have made a few good observations on the Poopey thread in the lounge.

Orange Bud and St George were arch Lowe-Ites and no longer post I think.

As for Chester Perry/ Op/ Rory Breaker/ CB and numerous other nomes de'plume ;)

tiggs, deppo, deano6, kadeem, norwaysaint and wiltshire...all the same person IMO

I like you TDD. I like you a lot. You may rub people up the wrong way and have some funny ideas about some things. But I genuinely like you. I'd like to come and stay with you on your submarine for some casual fun. I imagine you are a handsome man. I like handsome men. I like you.

posters gone but not forgotten...or have they just changed names..?

slipped halo

sweet potato

yeahbaby

:(

Don't forget JB, Goldilocks, Neatly Trimmed and Alfreds Girl amongst others.

Oh those were the happy days when we had loads of ballsy women on here rather than aload of men acting like old women talking balls :p

With the holiday season nearly upon us how about a ask JB fred ;)

Oh and talking about old women .... haven't seen Essruu on here for a while unless someone mentions APPLE or MAC :D

What about Saint-Scooby, or was it Scooby-Saint..?

Posts littered with references to the flatcaps and Lord Lowe. I almost miss them. Not quite though. Do you know, he asked me to provide him with that avatar of Rupert, because 1] he couldn't do it himself, and 2] he thought I would be the only one who wouldn't tell him to p*** off. I remember trying to reason with him, and then Minty, the fair minded bloke he is, tried and got nowhere as well.

Those were the days.

Saint Scooby got on my nerves when he hijacked the Glenn Hoddle issue.

What happened to Javi? Seriously? Is he ****ing off in a dark room in front of pictures of Marian Pahars, etc?

Calvin doesn't post much now, a grave loss.

Rulebook Ric hardly ever does, too.

Maverick, Minty etc are rarities.

What happened to Keith after Amygate, also?

What happened to Javi? Seriously? Is he ****ing off in a dark room in front of pictures of Marian Pahars, etc?

Calvin doesn't post much now, a grave loss.

Rulebook Ric hardly ever does, too.

Maverick, Minty etc are rarities.

What happened to Keith after Amygate, also?

keef must surely post on here still..under which username, I have no idea

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
That's what I figured, too, but it's clearly a well kept secret. I guess he had some genuine reasons to keep a low profile.

Personal attacks and vandalism on his house being just two.

?????

I just emailed Rattlehead (we chat, y'know) :D and he provided this eloquent retort. As you will be able to tell, it is authentic.

I got bored of the many morons on there and the mods annoyed me. It’s just not as good as it used to be with all the good posters (and banter) being effectively banned and the drivel from bridge_too_far, Jillstain and the like being allowed to prosper. Yawn. Baj, Dark Sotonic Mills and especially Arizona are the hypocritical mods that most annoyed me (although Baj can be funny) dishing out ridiculous infractions, the fascist megalomaniacs. I still look on it very occasionally although I haven’t logged in for months.

I assume it hasn’t got any better?

I have permission to post. :)

Bit harsh on DSM I thought, surely it's Eddie who just gives infractions to anyone he doesn't like due to an utter inability to understand satire.

I first came onto this place or its equivelant about 9 years ago. To be honest it's pretty much the same now as it was then. People just move on and everyone thinks it was better when they and their mates were the ones posting regularly. It wasn't.