Eggert Magnusson

tartanowl

I don't know if this is in the wrong section (please move if it is) but Former West Ham owner Eggert Magnusson is supposedly about to take over our club. The Co-op Bank are rumoured to be shaving £10m off our debt and Magnusson is going to invest a further sum to be invested in the playing squad.

I don't know if this is in the wrong section (please move if it is) but Former West Ham owner Eggert Magnusson is supposedly about to take over our club. The Co-op Bank are rumoured to be shaving £10m off our debt and Magnusson is going to invest a further sum to be invested in the playing squad.

The biscuit man who nearly finished off West Ham? Good luck.

Twit.

Took me a while to Digestive this news. No longer did I think we'd be the Custard Cream of the League 1 crop. I was going to have a glass of Bourbon to drown my sorrows and rip my Hobnob off in frustration. Personally I'd rather have Gary Baldi as the club's owner.

I have no problem with TO. He seems reasonable and provides info on a promotion rival!

Thank you I appreciate you saying that.

1) Why start a thread on SW on the MAIN Saints forum?

2) Why did you PAY to post on a Saints board?

3) Why didnt you point out you were talking about SW?

Why, why, why oh why....

1) I got that wrong I apologise. I'm still fairly new to this site and I did mention that if it was in the wrong section that it should be moved.

2) It's only a fiver. I was interested in debating and hearing what your fans had to say over the course of the season. We are both the overwhelming favourites for promotion so I joined up for some banter.

3) I would have thought that my username, location, previous posts on the board, and my Sheffield Wednesday supporters group flag avatar would have made it fairly obvious to most people.

Im going to be nice about this... go away!

What makes you say that?

1) I got that wrong I apologise. I'm still fairly new to this site and I did mention that if it was in the wrong section that it should be moved.

2) It's only a fiver. I was interested in debating and hearing what your fans had to say over the course of the season. We are both the overwhelming favourites for promotion so I joined up for some banter.

3) I would have thought that my username, location, previous posts on the board, and my Sheffield Wednesday supporters group flag avatar would have made it fairly obvious to most people.

What makes you say that?

Ignore them. You're very welcome in the forum.

What makes you say that?

Oh do PLEASE hang around. The only technical error you have made so far has been the fact that you should have posted this into The Lounge.

You guys should know by now that we LOVE takeover threads.

Especially ones that give comedy value OR go on and on and on and on and on and on and on

In fact. If we get both out of one thread you could even be allowed to become a media celebrity like the founder of the Poopey thread.

Stick around, this could be going places.

I shall be at Hillsborough on the 25th. First visit since 2000 (1-0 Tessem). I remember being very much impressed by the cheeseburger I had there.

How are the cheeseburgers these days?

I hate Hillsborough. Went many years ago with Brother & his then GF now ex wife, minding my own business walking out after a defeat (those were the days) and got hit right between the eyes by a 2p piece chucked by a well 'ard Owl muppet in the upper tier. Split my fecking forehead open and bled like a stuck pig. Ruined my Saints shirt as well.

Hope they get they takeover they deserve simply for that