Questions for the Solent Forum?

Saint Charlie

A ship called the SS Asturias played the part of the Titanic in the film A Night To Remember, and also evacuated families from Port Said in Egypt to Southampton during the Suez crisis. Couple of Southampton links there (also the typo reminds me of previous takeover sagas....)

Eh?

Why would someone setting up companies to take over SLH and its component parts have a division named after a welsh town??

(Bridgend was recently in the news for having the most suicides I think?)

Think you've answered your own question there! ;)

I was going to attend and ask 3 questions :-

1/ Has AC any comments on the Share Buyback in Oct 2004, where the money from 450 season ticket holders was used by the club the buy it own shares. This took place one month after the appointment of Steve “out of his depth” Wigley. Does AC feel this demonstrates the SHOCKING MANAGEMENT of the FOOTBALL CLUB that took place in late 2004 that led to our relegation that season ?

2/ AC made comments to the Echo on 27 May 2006 when he and Lowe were trying to deceive the fans by getting a PR company to post on Fans web sites. His comments were “This is a perfectly legitimate business tool today and we have used the PR Office for a number of years”

Ask AC how much the club has wasted on the PR company trying to get the fans to like a certain person ?,

Are they still using a PR company ? And does he regret those comments in 2006, because IMO he is treating the FOOTBALL fans like dirt by making them ?

3/ The Open Letter re the SISU offer point (d) made reference to “change of owner clauses” on the stadium loan and “much debate about them in 2006”.

Ask AC whether these clauses were “signed over” to Wilde’s mob in 2006. If they were withheld (which I think happened), did AC know the Echo was running a story in July 2006 saying that “10 Investors were ready to put money in ……IF THE CONDITIONS were right”

(NOTE : there is a difference between a Takeover and people putting Investment into the CLUB, they are 2 different things, do NOT let the LLs merge the two).

Ask AC what comes first for Rupert and himself, (a) the FOOTBALL Club or (b) his own personal interests ?

As I said at the beginning I was going to attend tonight but I fell off a ladder on Monday and have fractured a bone in my back and cannot come now.

LOWE OUT !!!!

I was going to attend and ask 3 questions :-

1/ Has AC any comments on the Share Buyback in Oct 2004, where the money from 450 season ticket holders was used by the club the buy it own shares. This took place one month after the appointment of Steve “out of his depth” Wigley. Does AC feel this demonstrates the SHOCKING MANAGEMENT of the FOOTBALL CLUB that took place in late 2004 that led to our relegation that season ?

2/ AC made comments to the Echo on 27 May 2006 when he and Lowe were trying to deceive the fans by getting a PR company to post on Fans web sites. His comments were “This is a perfectly legitimate business tool today and we have used the PR Office for a number of years”

Ask AC how much the club has wasted on the PR company trying to get the fans to like a certain person ?,

Are they still using a PR company ? And does he regret those comments in 2006, because IMO he is treating the FOOTBALL fans like dirt by making them ?

3/ The Open Letter re the SISU offer point (d) made reference to “change of owner clauses” on the stadium loan and “much debate about them in 2006”.

Ask AC whether these clauses were “signed over” to Wilde’s mob in 2006. If they were withheld (which I think happened), did AC know the Echo was running a story in July 2006 saying that “10 Investors were ready to put money in ……IF THE CONDITIONS were right”

(NOTE : there is a difference between a Takeover and people putting Investment into the CLUB, they are 2 different things, do NOT let the LLs merge the two).

Ask AC what comes first for Rupert and himself, (a) the FOOTBALL Club or (b) his own personal interests ?

As I said at the beginning I was going to attend tonight but I fell off a ladder on Monday and have fractured a bone in my back and cannot come now.

LOWE OUT !!!!

I am sure they would be happy to take up half the meeting asking long rambling questions that they will then not answer and be well within their rights not to. With people like you asking these sort of confrontational questions its hardly surprising that Lowe is not attending.

Q. Given that the club are now focussing on giving the younger players a real chance, what are the prospects of established players like Saganowski, Rasiak, John, Euell, Skacel etc... being at the club for more than 6 months. Is it the intention of the club to cash in or will they be retained if possible..?

• 4 weeks later...