Only 1322 tickets for Bournemouth!

fanimal

Surely there cant be that many fans who will average more than 3 or so games? I know we have some nutters who do every/most away games but given we average 1.5/2k ish (total guess?) on the road this season that must mean with 3+ you should get a ticket. I am worried now as I have no idea how many games were on the other 4 STs I applied with.... probably less than my 4, or is it 5? What a stupid way of allocating tickets, absolute nonsense.

Surely there cant be that many fans who will average more than 3 or so games? I know we have some nutters who do every/most away games but given we average 1.5/2k ish (total guess?) on the road this season that must mean with 3+ you should get a ticket. I am worried now as I have no idea how many games were on the other 4 STs I applied with.... probably less than my 4, or is it 5? What a stupid way of allocating tickets, absolute nonsense.

It wasn't compulsory to put in for 5 or so on the same application. It was done for those who do go to most games together. You could quite easily have applied for yours seperately.

It wasn't compulsory to put in for 5 or so on the same application. It was done for those who do go to most games together. You could quite easily have applied for yours seperately.

I know that, i'm not stupid. I honestly didn't think it would be so popular and I thought that it would go to general sale. As someone else has pointed out Pompey away went to general sale last time we played down there, for example. Do you not think it is a stupid way of allocating tickets? I.e. someone who has say 10 aways applies with somebody with 0, they both get tickets as they average 5. Therefore your "It was done for those who do go to most games together" statement doesnt really add up. Just a thought.

5 of our group have been to over 10 games this season. They were on one application. The rest were done seperately.

It does add up.

... In your case. Clearly given the number of games you and your friends have been to you will rightly get tickets, and maybe your second batch will too. But the example I just gave you would mean someone who hasnt been to a single away game would get a ticket, based on saintwiz getting one on his own with 4, using this average system the ticket office are using. To be honest I don't care how you applied for your tickets, doesn't mean everyone did it like that. I also don't have time to sit down and work out how many away games my friend (who is out of the country and not contactable) has been to and recorded on his account. We're not all uber fans whose entire lives revolve around saints.

Of course, this all depends on the people in the ticket office actually allocating the tickets using the sytem. I have little faith from past experience this will be the case.

So people that go to most games are, in your words, "nutters" and "uber fans whose entire lives revolve around Saints."

Nice.

You also state that you didn't have enough time etc etc. Pity you had enough to come on here and complain about it.

I only came back on here to respond to you, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings with my comments. Clearly you are one of those trolls on here who just wants to twist peoples posts into something they're not, how very sad.

You're as bad as alpine, delldays, hypo and stu but less funny.

IMO people who go to every away game are nutters, but fair play to them. The uber fan comment was really only directed at you because you seem like such a ****

No I dont have time to ring round his family and ask if they can find out, but I do have time to post a couple of times on here.

Why do you care anyway?

Edited by COMEONYOUREDS

How do you know if your tickets have been allocated? My transaction isn't showing up on my credit card yet. I applied for 4 tickets and we average 8 away games each. I just rang the ticket office and they said they have only just started the process of sending them out. You've got yours quick if they have arrived already

How do you know if your tickets have been allocated? My transaction isn't showing up on my credit card yet. I applied for 4 tickets and we average 8 away games each. I just rang the ticket office and they said they have only just started the process of sending them out. You've got yours quick if they have arrived already

You should get them. Ours averaged less than that and they have shown up on my online account this afternoon, check that if you have registered for it. If they put it through on your credit card today it most likely wont show until tomorrow.

Thanks mate. I asked if they could check if I was ok and she said "we are still in the process.." etc so I gave up. Also, I notice the online sales thing won't let me register. It tells me I need to register, then it says I have an account and go to retrieve password and all that ******. I swear I had that problem years ago trying to check out if my cup final tickets were allocated

SO assume with the announcement on the website that its sold out, and allocations complete if its not showing on the system then we dont have one. Complete farce, I realised after submiting the application it will be done on an average, and asked if I could seperate them out for my friends who had zero away games, and they said it could not. As a result - bought my average down to 3, and we havent got one.

Thanks mate. I asked if they could check if I was ok and she said "we are still in the process.." etc so I gave up. Also, I notice the online sales thing won't let me register. It tells me I need to register, then it says I have an account and go to retrieve password and all that ******. I swear I had that problem years ago trying to check out if my cup final tickets were allocated

Yeh it does that to everyone, to get access you need to get someone in the ticket office to reset it for you. its because all customer numbers automatically have an online account, but you can't reset the password as it has no email address registered with it. Another balls up by the ticket office! Send an email to tickets@saintsfc.co.uk and they will sort it for you

Yeh it does that to everyone, to get access you need to get someone in the ticket office to reset it for you. its because all customer numbers automatically have an online account, but you can't reset the password as it has no email address registered with it. Another balls up by the ticket office! Send an email to tickets@saintsfc.co.uk and they will sort it for you

Many thanks indeed

Why oh Facking why do the ticket office not come out & tell us what the score is ie how many away games?

Because they wouldn't know until the applications were submitted, and they only had to be in on Monday.

Honestly, we've got some flappers on here... "I've been to 5", "I've been to 8 aways, will I get them ?"

Yes, of course you will get them, assuming you haven't been ass-hatted and applied with 30 people who've never seen a football.

Even when we were in the Prem and had to apply via post people who'd been to 4 or more matches ALWAYS got tickets, the cut off was 3 or sometimes 2 - and that was with 20,000+ ST holders and a staggered system that allocated to 6 and more, 5, 4, 3, 2, etc. and for away ends that were sometimes similar sized...

Absolutely gutted as having just spoken to TO they claim never to have received our application by fax. Had been to 9 away games this season so should have been near the front of the queue. If anyone has 2 tickets they are willing to sell for decent money please let me know asap.

If your money hasn't come out of your account don't worry. TO just informed me ours have been allocated. Phone up the ticket office and ask them to check your customer numbers to see if you have been sorted out

Just had a call to check my card details as my idiot housemate wrote down the wrong expiry date. Glad they checked rather than just moving on to the next application. Woo.

Wow - what a mong. I'm glad I don't live with an idiot like that.

Do people think Bournemouth will be a bubble game and we will spend the whole day getting frog marched around by the police?

Wow - what a mong. I'm glad I don't live with an idiot like that.

Do people think Bournemouth will be a bubble game and we will spend the whole day getting frog marched around by the police?

I imagine so, as most of our support are probably getting the train down.