Orient Away

JRM

it does make you wonder how many we could have taken if it was completely open sale with a huge away end, i reckon 7-8000 potentially

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~2326945,00.html

i'm still not sure about the plan of having a family area (which still ISN'T SOLD OUT) they should just sell those tickets to away fans who want to go.

Just a pointer for those travelling via Waterloo next week... if you're planning on going direct from there to Leytonstone, the Northern Line section of Tottenham Court Road station is closed, so there's no interchange to the Central Line.

Instead, the quickest route will be the Jubilee Line from Waterloo to Stratford, changing to the Central Line there.

Just a pointer for those travelling via Waterloo next week... if you're planning on going direct from there to Leytonstone, the Northern Line section of Tottenham Court Road station is closed, so there's no interchange to the Central Line.

Instead, the quickest route will be the Jubilee Line from Waterloo to Stratford, changing to the Central Line there.

Another good alternative (especially those wanting to drink around Liverpool st) is to jump on the Waterloo & City line to Bank which is one stop from Waterloo, then join the central line there to Liverpool st (one stop) or stay on it to Leyton

Just seen Millwall are at home to Leeds at the same time - Could be tasty.

yes i saw that surprised they are playing it saturday 3pm, and there will be plenty of spurs around Liverpool st home to Stoke

First time to Orient, would like to drink within 15 mins walking distance of the ground. Suggestions?

went to the birbeck behind tube station ,got there at 12 left at 130 very quite ,then on to pub by ground ,was heaving but got served .

London Bridge is a superb place for a beer but we drank around Liverpool Street last year. Have to say London Bridge did get the call up after the game though.

London bridge is probably the top spot for a beer in London, bit too much of a trek over to Leyton for my liking for it to work for a pre-match drink for this one. Liverpool Street, Bethnal Green and even Stratford have a fair few options dotted around.

London bridge is probably the top spot for a beer in London, bit too much of a trek over to Leyton for my liking for it to work for a pre-match drink for this one. Liverpool Street, Bethnal Green and even Stratford have a fair few options dotted around.

and with Leeds at Millwall that day I think it's worth giving it a swerve.

Can anyone remember how busy the Birbeck Tavern got close to kick off, 2pm-ish last season?

i left at 130 very quite thats why we left. this year going to the king william the fourth mile from ground, and says on website at least 16 real ales plus taffy cider

Can anyone remember how busy the Birbeck Tavern got close to kick off, 2pm-ish last season?

It wasn't especially busy nor especially quiet, about right. The weather was fine so it was possible to spill out into the garden. It's a good option and it's where we're going once we get to Leyton.

Their fans are predicting less than 4k for their home match with Plymouth midweek. If they lose it may mean a similar 'home' turnout Saturday which would leave a couple of thousand empty seats...roll up, roll up...

http://www.leytonorient2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12474&sid=9e7095b55dbcbf18f34c477c28847591

Just over 3k at Orient last night...2806 home fans...although they did win. Looks like there could still be a good chance of getting in if you turn up Saturday.

http://www.leytonorient2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12474&sid=9e7095b55dbcbf18f34c477c28847591

Just over 3k at Orient last night...2806 home fans...although they did win. Looks like there could still be a good chance of getting in if you turn up Saturday.

So if the same number of home fans turn up on Saturday then we really will have more fans than them