Hooiveld not missed by Celtic

Jeff Le Taxi

Didn't mention anything about what the club should do so you have lost me on that statement. Could you be a bit more condescending in your replies please. It's what makes this forum so great. Cheers.

Did

Anyone that wastes three days trying to prove for every one big money transfer that works 10 fail then lists free transfers, loans and Scott Minto as evidence of this deserves to be condescended to.

Edited by Turkish

Billy Sharp talks broke down, probably due to wages. We had a bid of 3.25m accepted apparently.

Yes, and their chairman and manager confirmed that. Warnock went public about our negotiations with Gorkss dragging on for 3 weeks. Bristol City's website published the story of Fontaine not joining us, but not due to a failed medical. Our bid for Rodriguez was turned down and confirmed by Burnley and also Paul Jewell, who also had a bid turned down with Ipswich for the player.

Anyone that wastes three days trying to prove for every one big money transfer that works 10 fail then lists free transfers, loans and Scott Minto as evidence of this deserves to be condescended to.

Three days???? More like ten minutes really. Anyway can't be arsed to debate anymore with the resident forum cyber warrior hardman. Adios.

Three days???? More like ten minutes really. Anyway can't be arsed to debate anymore with the resident forum cyber warrior hardman. Adios.

When all else fails fails there is always the option to bail out of a debate with the standard cyber hardman gag.

I heard on Sky yesterday that Liverpool were set to loan out Danny Wilson (Left sided centre back) to a Championship side when the "loan Window" opens once the 25 man squads are announced.

Looks a great prospect, another Hansen in the making. If Southampton are the Championship side they are dealing with I'd be quite chuffed.

Having brought one left sided CB in, are we likely to seek another ?

Although perhaps Dan Seaborne's unfortunate situation may of course have changed the plan.

They have expressed my opinion of the point-scoring and childishness of some of the posters here which seems to have continued since I last had a quick read.

HTH.

It was neither childish nor point scoring. Someone made a statement i didn't agree with and was asked to back it up with examples. This is how a debate work Suzy.

I got chatting to a Celtic fan in the Grapes on friday night. His assessment of him was "utter sh*te" "one of the worst players i have ever seen" and "cant believe any club would sign him, especially one trying to get in the premier league"

Make of that what you will.

I got chatting to a Celtic fan in the Grapes on friday night. His assessment of him was "utter sh*te" "one of the worst players i have ever seen" and "cant believe any club would sign him, especially one trying to get in the premier league"

If this guy turns out to actually be decent I'm going to suggest he must have been playing in disguise for a number of years, nobody seems to have anything good to say about his previous appearances.

This.

And there hasn't been any mention of the subject of the OP for the past 2/3 pages, so apart from petty childishness or point scoring, why exactly is this thread still going?

Because people like yourself are still commenting and were happy to join the off topic debate. Anyway, it's back on topic now so feel free to resume.

I am afraid that all it proves is your undeniable ability to decipher alcohol-inflected Glaswegian.

Edited by adrian lord

If this guy turns out to actually be decent I'm going to suggest he must have been playing in disguise for a number of years, nobody seems to have anything good to say about his previous appearances.

Going on all of the comments i've seen so far i'd be happy for him to fall into the "decent back up" category.

Spoke to a Celtic supporting work colleague today. Apparently he came to them highly recommended for 1&1/2 million. He got injured early on and completely lost confidence. They were happy to let him go. Another club could turn it round - or maybe not. Worth a try on a short term loan, but not a guaranteed partner for Fonte.