Oh dear its the cheap option!

equalizer

George Graham?

I don't think he was convicted of a criminal offence. He was guilty of taking a bung, but I don't think any criminal proceedings were brought against him.

David Pleat is probably correct, but I'm guessing he didn't serve time for kerb-crawling.

I don't think he was convicted of a criminal offence. He was guilty of taking a bung, but I don't think any criminal proceedings were brought against him.

David Pleat is probably correct, but I'm guessing he didn't serve time for kerb-crawling.

Your right just looked it up on wiki he was cautioned.

I cant beleive you lot are giving it the cheap option bit.

Having been witness to the Stuart Gray and Steve Wigley episodes in the Premier League, I think we're in prime position to pass comment, to be honest!

The current situation is borne out of necessity rather than choice.

We are not owned by a allegedly super rich chairman though are we fish boy?

You are, or, shall I say, were. Appears his money has run out. He has been all credit crunched up!

Oh dear :p

& the P*mpey Chief Ex did get rather touchy when pressed upon the money situation at the Donkey unveilling :D

i think adams will do ok....with the players they have they will be fine..lower to mid table etc..

i just cant imagine he will be any thing as bad as wiggles

BUT....seeing how pompey are suppsed to be owned be a super rich billionaire and/or being taken over by someone even richer (so they tell us on here) adams is a bit of a cheap option when they could have gotten a bigger name with more experience...