a to z of bedtime fun...

Crouchie's Lawyer

Just before I log off tonight to go wash up, I thought I would open this gem up to all and sundry.

On the train back from London today, I got a text from my Mrs saying I had to come up with an a to z of sexually related things to do in bed which we would do have to do.

I came up with a few, but thought I would open it up to the world of TMS. So... there are obvious ones like:

Anal

Blow jobs

blah blah blah, but feel free to come up with ideas.

If they are good, I may even use them!

:D

Auto-erotic asphyxiation.

That's A to Zzzzzzzzzz

Brilliant (and I mean that, not in the way you use the word).

A - Angry ****ing

B - beat the **** out of her

C - Cheese grater on the testicles

D - Doorknob up the arse

E - Empty your bowels over her face

F - Fist of fury

G - Grope her mum

H - Hang each other

I - Injury table sex - sex on a table after smashing her head in

J - Jewish sex

K - Kippers up the arse

L - Lego up the arse

M - Monkey ****

N - Nutella up the arse

O - Oil up the arse

P - Penis up the arse (hers for a change)

Q - Quentin Crisp up the arse

R - Roll on deoderant up the arse

S - Strawberry jam smeared all over your micro penis and you spastic cat to lick it off

T - Train set up the arse

U - Under the bed

V - violent and brutal buggery

W - ****athon

X - X-box up the arse

Y - Y fronts stuffed in your mouth while she cuts strips off you tiny liitle ****

Z - can't think of any more.

A- anal

B-blow job/bondage

C-cuddling/carressing........aahhhhh :)

D-doggy style/domination

E-

F-fantasy and/or frigging 8-[ thank fook my mum doesn't read this!!

G- a gag (in the mouth)

H- handcuffs

I-insert household object/foodstuffs :shock:

J- jump on the bed (ok, it's not sexual but is good fun none-the-less!!)

K-kiss (obviously)

L-lick (wherever ya like)

M-massage / missionary

N- nipple clamps

O- outfit (role-play)

P- pouring stuff (candlewax/chocolate etc)

Q-

R- rodeo/reverse rodeo

S- spoons and SIXTY NINE DUDE!!!

T- tantric sex

U- under the duvet (hot n sweaty)

V- voyeurism (sp)

W- wheelbarrow , ****

X- :smt102

Y-

Z- zzzzz (what every man does 2 minutes after sex!)

sorry, i tried my best to get all 26, but my brain is tired now, and i'm getting more depressed listing all the things i HAVEN'T done for months!! :(

A- anal

frigging 8-[ thank fook my mum doesn't read this!!

G- a gag (in the mouth)

H- handcuffs

N- nipple clamps

P- pouring stuff (candlewax/

W- wheelbarrow , ****

sorry, i tried my best to get all 26, but my brain is tired now, and i'm getting more depressed listing all the things i HAVEN'T done for months!! :(

The long winter nights must have flown :shock:

Very good peep's, Mackrill I think you're right. Wiltshire does have an obsession with bumming. I think he is trying to say something...

Yes, I'm trying to say you're a massive gaylord and all this stuff about having a girlfriend is ********. I am certain you are a homosexual, not that there is anything wrong with that, but I don't understand why you are so ashamed about it.

Yes, I'm trying to say you're a massive gaylord and all this stuff about having a girlfriend is ********. I am certain you are a homosexual, not that there is anything wrong with that, but I don't understand why you are so ashamed about it.

Yes I am a raging homo and I only talk about my Mrs to make me feel more secure :biggayrolleyeyedthingy:

If I were teh gay, Id be one of the propper gays, not ones which hide in the closet pretending not to be gay, Id be a non-camp propper gay.

But unfortunately for you Crouchie I am sadly not. I am happy with my Mrs and should you require any proof of my sexual preferences, give me your mothers address and I shall gladly service her to prove it. You're more than welcome to watch.

Yes I am a raging homo and I only talk about my Mrs to make me feel more secure :biggayrolleyeyedthingy:

If I were teh gay, Id be one of the propper gays, not ones which hide in the closet pretending not to be gay, Id be a non-camp propper gay.

But unfortunately for you Crouchie I am sadly not. I am happy with my Mrs and should you require any proof of my sexual preferences, give me your mothers address and I shall gladly service her to prove it. You're more than welcome to watch.

His mum might be 80 years old though.

Just before I log off tonight to go wash up, I thought I would open this gem up to all and sundry.

On the train back from London today, I got a text from my Mrs saying I had to come up with an a to z of sexually related things to do in bed which we would do have to do.

I came up with a few, but thought I would open it up to the world of TMS. So... there are obvious ones like:

Anal

Blow jobs

blah blah blah, but feel free to come up with ideas.

If they are good, I may even use them!

:D

Did this girl that sent you the text ever had a python, that starved itself for two weeks?