Middlesbrough V Saints Match Thread!

SOTONS EAST SIDE

Alan Partridge: Thank goodness, actually, they're wearing gloves, because I've witnessed bare-knuckle boxing in a barn in Somerset about three years ago. And it was a sorry sight to see men goading them on in such a barbaric fashion. And I'm rather ashamed to say I was party to that goading. And two men fighting as I saw in that barn that night, naked as the day they were born, and fighting the way God intended. Wrestling at points, I don't know if you've seen Women In Love. There's a marvellous scene by the fire. It kind of resembled that.

Alan Partridge: Thank goodness, actually, they're wearing gloves, because I've witnessed bare-knuckle boxing in a barn in Somerset about three years ago. And it was a sorry sight to see men goading them on in such a barbaric fashion. And I'm rather ashamed to say I was party to that goading. And two men fighting as I saw in that barn that night, naked as the day they were born, and fighting the way God intended. Wrestling at points, I don't know if you've seen Women In Love. There's a marvellous scene by the fire. It kind of resembled that.

The air is thick with what they call here the electric cornflakes...

This reminds me of when we played Leeds. They're pressing us so high up the field and we keep passing the ball to Butterfield in defence who cluelessly hoofs it into their defense. We need to get the ball down and relax, either that or hit Lambert from goal kicks to turn them round.

The air is thick with what they call here the electric cornflakes...

The echo from the nuclear bomb that destroyed Hiroshima is set to devastate the city again. Half of the original blast has ricocheted off Jupiter, and will strike Japan in 2041. It's not yet known if the city will be evacuated.

The echo from the nuclear bomb that destroyed Hiroshima is set to devastate the city again. Half of the original blast has ricocheted off Jupiter, and will strike Japan in 2041. It's not yet known if the city will be evacuated.

Thanks, Chris. And now some late night soccer results. I'm Alan Partridge - this is division two. Hull Paragraph 5, Portsmouth Bubblejet 1. Sheffield Hysterical 3, Chunky Norwich 1. Richmond Artithmetic versus Nottingham Marjorie match postponed due to bent pitch. Good night.

My nerves are shreddddddddddddded......

It really and truly shouldn't matter this much. In essence it really is only a game, I left Southampton 20 years ago and only get to a handful of games a season due to work.

Yet here I am with hands trembling and heart pounding yearning with every fibre of my being

Thanks, Chris. And now some late night soccer results. I'm Alan Partridge - this is division two. Hull Paragraph 5, Portsmouth Bubblejet 1. Sheffield Hysterical 3, Chunky Norwich 1. Richmond Artithmetic versus Nottingham Marjorie match postponed due to bent pitch. Good night.

Bouncing elephantiasis woman destroys central Portsmouth

It really and truly shouldn't matter this much. In essence it really is only a game, I left Southampton 20 years ago and only get to a handful of games a season due to work.

Yet here I am with hands trembling and heart pounding yearning with every fibre of my being

It's been a very tough few years, this means EVERYTHING right now!