Would it benefit to declare your 'Allegiance'

Secret Site Agent

Just wondering what people would think if, when someone makes a thread containing any information around Lowe, Cowen, Wilde, etc. That they declaire where their allegiance lies, i.e. I personally dislike Lowe for being the cause of our relegation, and I don’t like Wilde for crossing the chamber. I am open minded and will form my own opinion on Jan and the team.

What do you think?

Beneficial I think as it gives our own personal slant on our opinions and statements, assuming that we don’t go telling uncle porkie pies.

For some its more complicated though. You can disagree with some aspects of what is being done, or even agree in the approach but acknowledge that if it dont = points and teh revenues are falling, someting is far from right - If anything we shouold be looking to take the personalities OUT of the equation and debate the strategic and tactical implementation as ultimately these either work or not irrespective of who inititated them...

Whether you support or oppose Rupert Lowe there is one indisputable fact, his presence in the club is devisive.

This applies amongst supporters and shareholders. We cannot move forward until Rupert Lowe severs all connections with the club.

Whether you support or oppose Rupert Lowe there is one indisputable fact, his presence in the club is devisive.

This applies amongst supporters and shareholders. We cannot move forward until Rupert Lowe severs all connections with the club.

For all the waffle posted on here this is the top and bottom of the situation.

One of the best posts of recent times. Absolutely spot on. Lowe must go. He is hardly a stabilizing presence. Lowe out. Go on sunshine, pack your bags, clear your desk and go. just go. get lost. stuff off.

One of the best posts of recent times. Absolutely spot on. Lowe must go. He is hardly a stabilizing presence. Lowe out. Go on sunshine, pack your bags, clear your desk and go. just go. get lost. stuff off.

i also identified with this post very well, clear and consise, but getting him to pack his bags will not get him out of our club, he will always have too much influence until he sells 100% of his shares also, something that will only happen with a complete buyout of the club, so unless one of us wins the euro-millions after a couple of rollovers or a weathy fan performs a selfless act, we wont be rid of him!

you have more faith in Wilde than I do!

my allegiance is to the club and I will get behind the man (or woman) who I think is best placed to save it. Once that person appeared to be Michael Wilde which turned out to be a mistake, but right now it is Crouch I believe, although it may take a bit of help from others for him to be able to succeed.

Unfortunately the man at the helm at present is the person who can do this club most harm, especially in such treacherous waters.

This is a really difficult call as Frank's Cousin has said. The one thing I have learnt is that no matter how messy we think things are, we honestly don't have a clue, (but I AM convincd things are FAR worse than even the most pessimistic on here believes)

Leon is not the answer, sorry LS, but if he was SO damned perfect then two things could have happened, firstly he would have mounted his takeover in such a way as to NOT antagonise the other two into eventual retaliation, and secondly he would have solved the problems sooner.

I don't buy the "oh but he loaned Saga & Rasiak cr*p" to show he was the great cost cutter - sure but he signed Davies on a salary we could not afford and his staff cost cutting amounted to PROMOTING two people.

My allegiance is simple, all 3 together or all 3 go.

At the moment the financial mess and the morale around the club are adding to the horrors of the great gamble on the pitch.

And all we are seeing yet again for the umpteenth time is the endless postings on here of the divided factions expecting everyone to come round to their argument.

Will SaintRichmond acknowledge that a nasty bstd like Lowe was needed to cut costs? no of course not. Would Scooby ever acknowledge that Lowe would work better in a team with somebody next to him who understand human beings? no of course not.

So why do we even bother to keep typing?

For some its more complicated though. You can disagree with some aspects of what is being done' date=' or even agree in the approach but acknowledge that if it dont = points and teh revenues are falling, someting is far from right - If anything we shouold be looking to take the personalities OUT of the equation and debate the strategic and tactical implementation as ultimately these either work or not irrespective of who inititated them...[/quote']

What a lot of non-sensical waffle.

Spot on.

Being saying this since the "first EGM that never was"

This is a really difficult call as Frank's Cousin has said. The one thing I have learnt is that no matter how messy we think things are, we honestly don't have a clue, (but I AM convincd things are FAR worse than even the most pessimistic on here believes)

Leon is not the answer, sorry LS, but if he was SO damned perfect then two things could have happened, firstly he would have mounted his takeover in such a way as to NOT antagonise the other two into eventual retaliation, and secondly he would have solved the problems sooner.

I don't buy the "oh but he loaned Saga & Rasiak cr*p" to show he was the great cost cutter - sure but he signed Davies on a salary we could not afford and his staff cost cutting amounted to PROMOTING two people.

My allegiance is simple, all 3 together or all 3 go.

At the moment the financial mess and the morale around the club are adding to the horrors of the great gamble on the pitch.

And all we are seeing yet again for the umpteenth time is the endless postings on here of the divided factions expecting everyone to come round to their argument.

Will SaintRichmond acknowledge that a nasty bstd like Lowe was needed to cut costs? no of course not. Would Scooby ever acknowledge that Lowe would work better in a team with somebody next to him who understand human beings? no of course not.

So why do we even bother to keep typing?

I know you mean well Phil but you are flogging a dead camel

For some its more complicated though. You can disagree with some aspects of what is being done' date=' or even agree in the approach but acknowledge that if it dont = points and teh revenues are falling, someting is far from right - If anything we shouold be looking to take the personalities OUT of the equation and debate the strategic and tactical implementation as ultimately these either work or not irrespective of who inititated them...[/quote']

Frank - no offence mate, it is time to start adding more water to your afternoon scotch.

ALERT THREAD HIJACK BUT ALL IN A GOOD CAUSE...

Good Evening all, it's me again. I have a proposal for all Saints fans - including the anti-Lowe's like me who vowed never to spend whilst he was at the helm...please read on.

I was awoken by a dream at 2am this morning which liberated a couple of hours before work for thought!

My first thought was that IF every fan currently attending SMS was to persuade a friend to go with them the attendance would be virtually to capacity. This will never happen!

My second thought then was to demonstrate to the Lowe, the board and potential investor what Saints are all about. I am proposing the fans unite - the Lowe Luvvies and Anti-Lowe's for one home match per month for the rest of the season. Cost may prohibit this being done every home game - but once a month seems fair. For their part the club open every part of the ground and the fans fill the stadium, get behind the team for 90 minutes - not one moan or groan - just 90mins of songs, chants and encouragement.

The next home game those real fans turn up again...15,000. The statement being "It's our club - we want it back". The following month the same thing...Mr Lowe if you go we will keep coming, but this is your last chance.

I would hope that this promoted 2-things:

1) An intimidating atmosphere for the away side.

2) Give our lads a boost and confidence to win.

The knock on from this will be the Board (and main share holders) will see Mr Lowe for what he is and get him out. Mr Lowe in his turn will allow investment on terms agreeable to the shareholders...not just him.

This will then put the club in a position to understand the true fans base, and the affect of the "Never again with Lowe in charge" factor. Some estimate nearly 1,000 - others a sum more. I'm not saying it's the other 15,000 - but if you want a club to be proud of you need to fight for it.

This message needs to driven home on every forum, in The Echo, and other froms of press. The Saints Trust should do something - but why do I in the tiny market town in the East Riding Of Yorkshire try to come up with ideas. It needs organising - we can make it count.

I've not turned the corner yet, but I think getting people in and generating that sort of atmosphere may get people going back, and maybe enjoying it again.

So what about it? Show the board SMS has the fan base to support a once great club, and get the financial backing we desire - and finally show them that the Lowe factor is a MAJOR factor

A new board, with Salz as Chairman, and with Crouch in the background holding enough of a shareholding to ensure that Lowe is history...

...or ANYONE who can lead this club away from the twin precipices of relegation and administration.