ST renewals not till noon on 6th

Ken Tone

I tried three times last night to renew and would not give me a concession for child even though I too had pre registered with dates of birth - emailed them last night but no response as yet, poor customer interface for something I am spending a great deal of money on, not really prepared to hang on the phone for ages (work wont like that!) - so looks like a trip down to the ticket office in person for me, unless they have sorted it out tonight when I will have yet another go at renewing.

Good grief. Just tried to renew my 3, one adult, one junior and one child. Guess what, yep, it tried to charge me adult price for all three. What exactly was the point of going through all that re-registation malarky? As usual, ticket office=fail

Word of advice, change your password immediately. Cos basically if you stick any old numeric nonsense in the password field when linking a ST holder it will add them to your Friends, which then shows you their DoB if they have put it in the system. So you COULD then log in as them and use the DoB as their password and do what you liked...

At last!!! Renewed!! 30 minutes on the phone & moved from block 16 which was family centre to Block 9. Thought I would give the side on seats a go. The new family centre did not appeal & was gonna stay put, but it was only £200 more to move to block 9 for me, 2 nippers & my dad.

Cant wait now!!

COYR!!

Quality from the ticket office, moved to the other side of the stairs from block 4 to 3 with no hassle at all, even getting the student rate sorted too.

Once they have set fire to the old system and pushed it out to sea buying tickets should be even better (though online ordering in the old one worked well enough for me)

Excellent telephone service although it took over an hour to get through. Transferred as our old seats are now in the family stand and so after 11 years in the sleepy Chapel/Kingsland corner we are now in the rowdy Kingsland/Northam corner. Only cost us an extra £225. The lad on the phone was extremely helpful and courteous.

Did you get an explanation for this , i.e. are they going to fix it as, my 8 and 11 year old are being charged at full whack £625.Dont see the point on spending 30 mins on the phone if they are going to fix it.Also why dont they allow carparking to be renewed on-line? you have to do that over the phone, but that person cant help me with the season ticket problem.

Did this ever get answered... i'm being told by the ticket office that it's only 1 U11 (11 and under) ticket per adult, if there's more than one U11, then one of them pays the U17 rate !

Have any students been able to renew yet? Or do we have to wait until the 20th?

Iv renewed as a student over the phone no problem, they still have me down as a student and were fine to send it back out after a quick word with the guys manager. They are ok with you emailing in a copy of the student card as proof instead of going to the ticket office on the 20th

Iv renewed as a student over the phone no problem, they still have me down as a student and were fine to send it back out after a quick word with the guys manager. They are ok with you emailing in a copy of the student card as proof instead of going to the ticket office on the 20th

That's great!!! Cheers

Renewed 1 for me and 1 for a me mate today over the phone, Feck all this online cobblers. Anyway, there goes £1400!!!

I'd better bloody well be entertained ffs!

i fear you may be disappointed, premier league was always about winning not entertaining. Be prepared for a few heavy defeats at home,imo success will be surviving

Against my better judgement I've renewed, Mrs Geezer persuaded me to, I think she likes her quite saturday afternoon. She's in for a shock, when we're actually playing at random times between Friday & Monday evenings.

I managed to link my kids to my account, but as someone else above, they wanted to charge me full price for the three of us, with all three tickets in my name, so after a chat with the TO we managed to sort things out & purchase tickets at the correct price. I then go to see how many points I'd got, only to find that the points for the kids tickets have not been credited. I'm now waiting for Charlotte (with the deeply alluring voice ) from the TO to get onto the website admin.

Why have we hever had a decent ticket sales website? :x

• 3 weeks later...
Did anyone of a certain age get a nice surprise when they logged in?

Is that nice Mr Cortese showing compassion for loyal life long supporters or has there been a cock up?

Sorry to drag this topic up again but I been waiting for my posting rights to be activated for the last 4 weeks. Anyway in reply to "Tom & Gerry" yes you weren't alone in getting a nice surprise when renewing online. I got a senior concession despite being short of 65 by 18 months.

The only reason I can think of is that I originally received a concession when I renewed at the age of 60 for the 2009/2010 season and for the 2010/2011 season. Last season they moved the concession to 65 and I didn't get my concession...I did however send a written complaint. Maybe it pays to complain.