Outfits and shopping lists for the new season

Turkish

I am getting confused, do we want to fit in or do we want to be different? Or do we want to be similar enough to our peers that we fit in but be different enough to stand out as individuals?

Whatever happens, it sounds expensive. Do we all have to fly to Italy?

I am getting confused, do we want to fit in or do we want to be different? Or do we want to be similar enough to our peers that we fit in but be different enough to stand out as individuals?

Only if you want to fit in or stand out.

Whatever you do dont fly to Italy. Thats just where the casual brand stories are set. You need to fly to an industrial sweatshop in South East Asia to get the actual clothes.

Whatever you do dont fly to Italy. Thats just where the casual brand stories are set. You need to fly to an industrial sweatshop in South East Asia to get the actual clothes.

But I've been there and it was just full of crap like fake diesel shorts with draw strings and T-shirts with beer labels on. Turkish will never approve of that kind of stuff and I don't think it would stand the test of a wet away game up north.

John Anthony have a decent sale on at the moment, got a Paul Smith jacket for £60 reduced from £300, lovely it is too.

Paul Smith is a proper quality label. Made in Britain mostly using European fabrics. None of this pretending to be European, niche and upmarket to justify a high price whilst actually making cheap stuff in Asian factory out of synthetic materials.

Edited by buctootim

They have some really nice Indie hoodies that you'll like.

I'd love one of the hoodies that you wear, the all white ones with just eye slits in them?

EDIT: Next are doing those with the baggy white robe and flaming crucifix for £69.99, absolute bargain.

Anyone got a link for where I can buy an official (and not ott) team GB polo shirt for my holiday preferably for a discount price?

Edit, quite like this one, but would obviously like to pay less...

http://shop.london2012.com/Team-GB-Olympic-adidas-men%27s-polo-shirt/Clothing/Men%2527s-clothing/Team-GB%2520clothing/18063311-1,default,pd.html

Edited by dune

Had to nip into TXMAXX today for some socks & I always have a mooch whilst I'm there & they had Heritage Research parkas, including the very warm Wilderness Parka for £99.99.

Bargain.

Bargain indeed. They do some lovely jackets. Had some at a decent price on Oi Polloi the other week but none left in my size.

• 2 weeks later...