Outfits and shopping lists for the new season

Turkish

I'm wearing pants

I will wear whatever smells best out of the pile on the floor by my bed.

What, because I'm not planning a special outfit for the new football season. PMSL

No, because of this, dumbass. PMSL.

Relegating this thread to the muppet show undermines the history and tradition of Saints Forever/ Forum.

It seems much like the premier league, internet mong boards only started in 2006 with the formation of TSW. All that went on before doesn't matter.

He'll only wear genuine havaianas crocs and even then just when walking down Shirley high street in the summer (socks optional).

I also love plimsolls and espadrilles. People look so cool in them when worn with jeans with elastic round the ankles.

6 Whiting Street have a 30% off sale if you put in the discount code PRES12 at checkout. End Clothing have up to 50% off too. Red Square and Stone Menswear both have a lot of good deals at the moment too. Too much to choose from.

I will mosted wearing Jack & Jones vintage. As I work for Bestseller Wholesale UK the company that have the brand Jack & Jones. I get the clobber for free, pants, socks, tees, shirts, jeans, shorts, sunglasses and trainers. Saying this I always wear my Adidas trainers Samba or Gazelle when not at work. also I am Tenn's all the way with my cycle wear.

http://www.jackjones.com/vintage

I will mosted wearing Jack & Jones vintage. As I work for Bestseller Wholesale UK the company that have the brand Jack & Jones. I get the clobber for free, pants, socks, tees, shirts, jeans, shorts, sunglasses and trainers. Saying this I always wear my Adidas trainers Samba or Gazelle when not at work. also I am Tenn's all the way with my cycle wear.

http://www.jackjones.com/vintage

I was talking with my mate who works in fashion yesterday (weekend offender etc) and he said that these are making a big comeback at the moment.

I was talking with my mate who works in fashion yesterday (weekend offender etc) and he said that these are making a big comeback at the moment.

It is my only fashion snob part of me. I love these trainers. Old style terrace look. Just something stylish about them.

5 years ago that was decent. These days its everywhere and worn by some right helmets.

agree that a lot of people wear it now & it does seem to be trying to attract younger buyers but the plain polo shirts & some of the jackets are still good. other stuff looks like it was designed by someone on LSD.

agree that a lot of people wear it now & it does seem to be trying to attract younger buyers but the plain polo shirts & some of the jackets are still good. other stuff looks like it was designed by someone on LSD.

yeah i still wear an L&S Harrington and some of the knits are okay, would just avoid the rest of it now as see too many people in it.

• 2 weeks later...
Good article especially the second part.

http://www.spiked-online.com/site/article/12566/

An excellent article.

"it's undignified, Bufoonish and reeks of David Brent style wackiness" couldn't have put it better myself.

Summed up nicely in the final paragraph, "Taking pride in your appearance when in public is a practise worth maintaining"

Edited by Turkish

How can clothing that looks like second hand army surplus cast offs be considered as sartorial elegance? And how some of the asexual preppy clothing badly plagiarised from the flotsam and jetsam of a late 50's Ivy League university is fashionable beats me. And just because a pair of homogenous adidas trainers is coloured pink, doesn't make it cool.

One of the biggest fashion statements this year is going to be smearing mars bars over your anus and writing "GIMPOID" on your face with a magic marker. Women are swooning for this dress code in their men and have been getting wide-on's from the four corners of Britain. It is worth noting that the anus needs to be hair free and must have no spots on the bum cheek.

One of the biggest fashion statements this year is going to be smearing mars bars over your anus and writing "GIMPOID" on your face with a magic marker. Women are swooning for this dress code in their men and have been getting wide-on's from the four corners of Britain. It is worth noting that the anus needs to be hair free and must have no spots on the bum cheek.

christ, where have you been hiding...what a come back post..lol

Hello mate. Are you still in the navy? I moved back down south but am just about to move abroad for some tax free earning.

Do you know any of the mods on here as I have emailed the site to try and pay my £5 but have not had a reply. If I remember rightly I may be limited to only 3 messages a day until I pay and this is my second. I haven't even discussed whaich is better, Strawberries v Tomatoes and feel it may have slipped off the discussion list, along with bacon!!

If you could email me any details to john.jeffery7@btinternet.com I would be grateful.

Cheers,

JFP

• 1 month later...

Thought i'd resurrect this thread as we are now only two weeks away from the seasonand i'm sure most of you will be close to making all your new purchases to make sure your wardrobe is premier league class; so what's your style updates? I got a new jacket, a rather tasteful khaki coloured one. I've also purchased a pair of new gazelles, the ones with the gum sole. A new Ma Strum Polo and pretty green t-shirt have also entered the wardrobe and i'm off to Italy the first two weeks of September with a clear credit card intending to stock up some new and rare gear which will leave most of you trailing in my wake. What have you lot purchased to get ready for the new season?

I've also got new pair of new gazelles, the ones with the gum sole. A new Ma Strum Polo and pretty green t-shirt.

Sh!t! We're going to dress the same.

Can you PM me on saturday mornings what you are wearing so we dont clash. Ta xx

I've also got new pair of new gazelles, the ones with the gum sole. A new Ma Strum Polo and pretty green t-shirt.

Sh!t! We're going to dress the same.

Balls!

*takes ma strum polo and pretty green t-shirt back to the shop*

Fortunately I prefer converse to gazelles!

Balls!

*takes ma strum polo and pretty green t-shirt back to the shop*

Fortunately I prefer converse to gazelles!

Let's sit next to Turkish. People will think we are brothers or something and just want to be a like. Apart from your stupid converse shoes of course! Why couldn't you just get Gazelles like the rest of us 'cool boys'?

I think he's been overpromoting the Ma Strums on here to be honest, I dunno if he's their sales rep or something. All I get from Turkish lately is Ma Strum this Ma Strum that. Wouldn't surprise me if half the crowd is wearing them!

I'm quite fond of my All Stars tho! If I find myself the subject of general ridicule I'll maybe switch to the Gazelles. I do want to fit in!

I think he's been overpromoting the Ma Strums on here to be honest, I dunno if he's their sales rep or something. All I get from Turkish lately is Ma Strum this Ma Strum that. Wouldn't surprise me if half the crowd is wearing them!

I'm quite fond of my All Stars tho! If I find myself the subject of general ridicule I'll maybe switch to the Gazelles. I do want to fit in!

It is important to fit in Bearsy, in order to be able to join the independent and free thinking irony gang. Thats why its important to buy the uniform, you dont want to be blackballed on account of choosing footwear by preference instead of label. That way you can have free access to all the gang's activities - mainly laughing at the 'saps' who all wear the same football shirts to football matches.

It is important to fit in Bearsy, in order to be able to join the independent and free thinking irony gang. Thats why its important to buy the uniform, you dont want to be blackballed on account of choosing footwear by preference instead of label. That way you can have free access to all the gang's activities - mainly laughing at the 'saps' who all wear the same football shirts to football matches.

Tell us about your outfit Timmy.