Why I Want us to lose tomorrow

Long Shot

Sorry mate but I think we need to lose fans like you as well. Hell will freeze over before I wish for Saints to lose. I will be there tomorrow. I will enjoy the game. Whatever the result.

I think you've forgotten what football is about.

Football shouldn't be about leeches like Lowe and his cronies using Saints as a cash cow. If Lowe cared about Saints him and Cowen wouldn't have demanded over £500k compo when they were last forced out. Why should i pay my hard earned cash to keep these paracites living in the lap of luxury whilst they systematically destory the club?

If us losing tomorrow helps towards the PLC crumbling then it'll be worth it.

Edited by Mole

Long Shot i find myself agreeing with so much of what you post and for what its worth,i want that leech Lowe gone from our club as much,if not more than most people.

But i cant agree with you about wanting Saints to lose.

I know there are many reasons i go to watch Saints and the quality of the football is a long way down on the list,but whatever the reasons,i always want Saints to beat the opposition.

If it gets to the point that i want(rather than expect),Saints to lose,then i will give up going to footy for good.

Saints winning or losing can dictate if i have a good or bad weekend,so despite Lowe still being here.....Come on you Reds.

It's pathetic to you as you have long been a Lowe fanatic.

Never been a Lowe fanatic and never will be, I just want posters like you to tell me what the alternative is and why it has yet to happen, or if it's going to happen then when will it happen. However if the knight in shining armour doesn't appear and Lowe leaves today/tomorrow then whoever takes over the reign will be left in much the same position as Lowe, ie NO FVCKING MONEY WITH THE CLUB IN DEBT.

Never been a Lowe fanatic and never will be, I just want posters like you to tell me what the alternative is and why it has yet to happen, or if it's going to happen then when will it happen. However if the knight in shining armour doesn't appear and Lowe leaves today/tomorrow then whoever takes over the reign will be left in much the same position as Lowe, ie NO FVCKING MONEY WITH THE CLUB IN DEBT.

AGREED no money but the argument is how we are chosing to spend what little we have and even more relevant where is the present policy leading us , because without winning home games then the club is just getting deeper in the red, whilst we act as a nursery for unwanted players

SISU was an alternative, i don't know why it didn't happen though.

Realistically i think we'll have to wait for administration before anyone makes a move now though.

Not only do i hope we lose, i hope we get absolutely hammered.

Not interested in your view as you're Scooby using a different username and trolling in a different manner.

Nope, i really do hope we get hammered as we need the few remaining fans left in the ground to turn on Lowe voiciferously.

He's scooby alright, trolling again, just using a different persona.

You keep thinking that.

No, he's not Scooby. He used until recently to run his own Saints web site, but that has now disappeared. Before it did, it degenerated to the point where it had about half a dozen posters, with a remarkable degree of attention being paid to what was being posted on this site. My favourite thread on that site (I only looked at it once or twice, but that was quite enough) was one concerning the worst Lowe luvvies on this site - Scooby was top of the list, showing that Stanley (as he's now known on here) never quite worked out that Scooby was a troll who had no allegiance to Saints whatsoever.

No, he's not Scooby. He used until recently to run his own Saints web site, but that has now disappeared. Before it did, it degenerated to the point where it had about half a dozen posters, with a remarkable degree of attention being paid to what was being posted on this site. My favourite thread on that site (I only looked at it once or twice, but that was quite enough) was one concerning the worst Lowe luvvies on this site - Scooby was top of the list, showing that Stanley (as he's now known on here) never quite worked out that Scooby was a troll who had no allegiance to Saints whatsoever.

Scooby is a Saints fan IMO.

The way i look at it is that Saints as a club are past the point of return in respect of going into administration. Therefore why bother hoping we win games here and there to prolong the death?

In hindsight it would have been better if we'd lost to Sheffield United last season as at least then we'd have moved the process along instead of postponing the inevitable.

The real damage to thsi club was done a few years ago and more people are responsible than they would care to admit. Nevertheless a good sequence of wins would be the first step on the long way back to the promised land.

Long Shot i find myself agreeing with so much of what you post and for what its worth,i want that leech Lowe gone from our club as much,if not more than most people.

But i cant agree with you about wanting Saints to lose.

I know there are many reasons i go to watch Saints and the quality of the football is a long way down on the list,but whatever the reasons,i always want Saints to beat the opposition.

If it gets to the point that i want(rather than expect),Saints to lose,then i will give up going to footy for good.

Saints winning or losing can dictate if i have a good or bad weekend,so despite Lowe still being here.....Come on you Reds.

Yeah I appreciate what you say and as I sit here tonight thinking of tomorrow so much of me wants to beat Wolves (apparently they are really fancying their chances) but to cheer Saints on to win tomorrow is akin to supporting Lowe and that I can't do - sorry. One person has become bigger than the club and that is why I feel the way I do as sad as that is. Appreciate your sentiments and one day supporters like you will be properly valued by this club.

The real damage to thsi club was done a few years ago and more people are responsible than they would care to admit. Nevertheless a good sequence of wins would be the first step on the long way back to the promised land.

The only sequence of wins that would stave off admin imo would be a sequence that saw us promoted this season. Highly unlikely.

He's from salisbury.

Well golly gosh, I didn't know that. He's obviously a Saints fan then. You must have read the stuff he posted, surely. Nobody who was either serious or a Saints fan could have posted what he did. He was the most obvious troll you could wish for; if he'd given his home address as 'under a bridge, looking out for billy goats' he couldn't have been more transparent.

Well golly gosh, I didn't know that. He's obviously a Saints fan then. You must have read the stuff he posted, surely. Nobody who was either serious or a Saints fan could have posted what he did. He was the most obvious troll you could wish for; if he'd given his home address as 'under a bridge, looking out for billy goats' he couldn't have been more transparent.

He's still a Saints fan.

Football shouldn't be about leeches like Lowe and his cronies using Saints as a cash cow. If Lowe cared about Saints him and Cowen wouldn't have demanded over £500k compo when they were last forced out. Why should i pay my hard earned cash to keep these paracites living in the lap of luxury whilst they systematically destory the club?

If us losing tomorrow helps towards the PLC crumbling then it'll be worth it.

is that more facts plucked from thin air?

And I suppose you will stop buying food from sainsburys or otherwise your hard earned cash will just be making someone else rich.

Dont you get that the football business is a results based business and as such shareholders wont see the benifits unless the results are good? So is that why you dont want us to win and do well? because the likes of Lowe and Co will get more out of it? If thats the case some people really are blinded by there hate for the guy.

My best possible scenario would be for saints to play a blinder for the rest of the season and go up in the automatic spots having hardly spent any money and relying on the stars from our acadamy.

Some rich sultan from abbyjabby see's us as a fantastic opertunity to take forwards with the worlds best kids so pays Lowe, Wilde, Crouch and who ever else a nice little wedge letting them all walk off with a smile on there face.

Would I give a monkeys that they got rich from it? Not a chance cause they would be gone and we would move forward!

So excuse me for wanting Saints to win every game they play but I think it will be more enjoyable for us and it will provide more chances for buyers to get interested enough to clear us of the rot that took us down so far.

exactly which is why i said we shouldnt bury our heads in the sand. its not like years ago where the board were invisible and just results matter.

today clubs are more transparent so we see more from top to bottom and we need to be happy about the whole package. I dont think we should be involved as much as we are but i do think we should be involved.

I can understand Long Shots frustration but coming on here a day before we play 1 of the best form teams in the league hoping they beat us to get some kind of reaction seems a bit silly to me.

If we get points out of this game I will be amazed and have a smile on my face from ear to ear until we next get beaten. In much the same way as I used to when we beat Man U. Back then I knew we were crap, i knew we were in a relegation fight before the season kicked off and I knew that we would pull out some surprises along the way. we are in the same situation now but on a lower scale and with less money. To me its a time when Saints fans should be at there strongest. but we have fans turning against the club they claim to support.

sad really isnt it.

I agree entirely, I it as sad situation when fans will like to see us lose!

I also understand where they are coming from, as a ST holder I feel I have to go....but we could win and that keeps me going, and I love it, just love it when we win!

Who exactly are we going to replace Lowe with??

If there is a better alternative out their then bring them on.

We didn't expect much from this season, so why B1tch when we don't do much on the pitch?? I'm Still enjoying this season more than last season as i don't feel angry, just disappointed!

Rant over

Thanks

I think there are Lowe Haters who although probably have never met him or spoken to him are violently against him .

Then there are posters like St Warwick and myself who are alledgley Lowe Luvvies but are just realists and see as he in charge let him get on with it but there is no alternative at the moment.

As we dont know any of the facts we cannot say he is doing a good or bad job all we say is that the team is not performing well and we will probably be relegated

I think there are Lowe Haters who although probably have never met him or spoken to him are violently against him .

Then there are posters like St Warwick and myself who are alledgley Lowe Luvvies but are just realists and see as he in charge let him get on with it but there is no alternative at the moment.

As we dont know any of the facts we cannot say he is doing a good or bad job all we say is that the team is not performing well and we will probably be relegated

Ha Ha Classic.

Why is it that you Luvvies now feel so ashamed to nail your colours to the mast?

Ah i see. So Lowe and Cowen got over £500K as reward for our relegation.;)

I have no idea when they got 500k and cant remember it being talked about when they got booted out last time so I have got no idea where your getting this from.

But if they did then i dont see this as being any different from any other football type contract. I mean anyone working in football these days has contracts so tightly knitted up that if they are asked to leave they are due to be paid up some silly ammount or the rest of there contract.

Not sure about you but my contract at my work says that if they want me to leave I will get a months notice so will walk away with my months basic salary. If I had an agent that sorted out a full years notice to be paid when I get sacked I would do my best to get the boot.

Guest Hacienda

Yep, I know who it is now.

Guest Hacienda
He's still a Saints fan.

He's a wannabie film director who was using SWF as peformance art and hasn't been seen since since being outed as ****** ***** of Sailsbury.

The way i look at it is that Saints as a club are past the point of return in respect of going into administration. Therefore why bother hoping we win games here and there to prolong the death?

In hindsight it would have been better if we'd lost to Sheffield United last season as at least then we'd have moved the process along instead of postponing the inevitable.

rubbish.......we are not past the point of return,players will be sold in january to make sure.

if i remember rightly our break even point as regards to crowd numbers is now around the 17k mark,if we win a few games in a row and win a couple of fa cup games then there is no reason why we cant achieve that 17k per game.

admittedly we are just treading water but we could effectively tread water for years as long as the wages are kept low and a couple of players are sold here and there.

other teams manage it and have done for years we just have to shake of this big club mentality and learn to live with our plight,its hard but thats the way its got to be.

hopefully things will change for the better but unfortunately hope doesnt pay the bills so all of us have to be a bit more realsitic in our expectations.

at best we are a mediocre championship club,we are no longer big time charlies and the quicker we get used to it the more enjoyable it will be supporting saints.

looking back and constantly picking over past mistakes will make no difference to our present plight it will just make you bitter.

lol Ive been branded a Luvie today because of my views.

Despite the fact that I cant stand the stuffed up t1t lol

I agree with the idea of bringing the youth through as I think wise money can be spent getting the best kids here and making them better. giving them the opertunity to play 1st team football and show us something more exciting that the old mercs we usually get.

Problem is I think this should have been done if not the 1st season in the CCC then it should have been the season after when we could have shed some dead expensive wood and brought through the choice kids. we would still have had a season or so with the parachute payments to give us the chance to get the mix right and we could have stabalised as a club.

Making all this happen now is too late to make it look like it might be a success although after some of the games I have seen I think we have played better football in patches than we did the whole of last season. I hope so bad that we can do enough to keep enough of the promising players with us and do enough to attract some fans back in the door and start moving away from administration.

so Ive figured out that if you want good to happen at the club then your a luvie. if you want it to fall flat on its face then your a proper supporter. ;)

Are there no Marstons pubs in Salisbury then?

Ha ha !!!! Harder to get up here in Norfolk. I like Adnams myself.

On a similar note I think I started posting on the original Saintsforever site in 2001 or 2002, would love to know how many of the originals are left !!!

rubbish.......we are not past the point of return,players will be sold in january to make sure.

if i remember rightly our break even point as regards to crowd numbers is now around the 17k mark,if we win a few games in a row and win a couple of fa cup games then there is no reason why we cant achieve that 17k per game.

ostrich_head_in_ground_full.jpg

Ha ha !!!! Harder to get up here in Norfolk. I like Adnams myself.

On a similar note I think I started posting on the original Saintsforever site in 2001 or 2002, would love to know how many of the originals are left !!!

I suspect most of them have you on ignore for obvious reasons, so you are unlikely to find out

That is their lookout I suppose. Anyway, I am the original Dalek, for what it is worth.

Why is it thier look out, they know what you are going to post, without needing to read it. My only worry is that you are in charge of childrens education, thank goodness, you dont practice your trade in Southampton.

9.00 Glen Hoddle

10.00 Glen Hoddle

11.00 Break (Chance to **** over Glen Hoddle)

11.30 Glen Hoddle

1.00 Lunch (Chance for two ****s over Glen Hoddle)

2.00 Glen Hoddle

3.00 Glen Hoddle

4.00 End (Chance to **** all evening about Glen until the first lesson tomorrow................Glen Hoddle)

Nick, have a good holiday, which is what you are having if you are not a Yank. I might allow that you could be having a vacation if it were a holiday in America, but otherwise not. ;)
yes sorry am at Florida Keys and so slipped into yank talk...have a nice day by the way

Why is it thier look out, they know what you are going to post, without needing to read it. My only worry is that you are in charge of childrens education, thank goodness, you dont practice your trade in Southampton.

9.00 Glen Hoddle

10.00 Glen Hoddle

11.00 Break (Chance to **** over Glen Hoddle)

11.30 Glen Hoddle

1.00 Lunch (Chance for two ****s over Glen Hoddle)

2.00 Glen Hoddle

3.00 Glen Hoddle

4.00 End (Chance to **** all evening about Glen until the first lesson tomorrow................Glen Hoddle)

Very funny, I like that !

It has been suggested to me that Wilde might consider selling at 35p a share. Anyone out there with a spare £1.6m.

However it is unlikely he will sell to Salz or Davies even if they came in.

if he wants to sell, why not sell to Salz etc. Once you have made the decision to sell why limit the potential number of buyers.

Guest Hacienda
Fair enough Dalek.

I have never agreed with anything you have posted,but you have stuck with your views and for that you make this forum more interesting.

By the way....Where is Hoddle now?

Locked in a box in Dalek's bedroom, praying for a quick death.