Saints, Watford, Charlton or Norwich.

AndyD

None of them are Premiership clubs,sorry to be a pedant;).

At the moment i would guess,and that's all it is,it would be Carlton.

But there is along way to go yet,i suspect others will be drawn into the mire at some point soon.

I meant ex-premiership clubs! ooops

I can see the others all strengthening their teams come the January transfer window and givening themselves a real chance of staying in the CCC , saints on the other hand ........

I believe that Watford are up shi7 creek financially along with Charlton.

So hopefully it isn't just us that will be selling all and sundry.

I can see the others all strengthening their teams come the January transfer window and givening themselves a real chance of staying in the CCC , saints on the other hand ........

Yes. Our rivals will get stronger as we get weaker.

Seeing as we can't defend very well, miss numerous chances during games and most telling of all cannot win at home I'd say we were in the biggest pile of sh*te we've been in for a long time. Of course our team are young and will get better......once we are playing at their correct level.

Next season.

Which one of these Premiership clubs to go down - I really think Watford are in free-fall!

Forest are more of a premiership club than Watford, bigger club than any of the three for that matter. Charlton will be ok once they change their manager, Watford will also be sorted (and clearly they are better than us, on the evidence of their recent visit) and Norwich have the forward power to win some games with Lita. Forest are gradually improving, good result yesterday almost got 3 points, and even Donny won. So the question probably should be which 2 teams will join Saints in Division 3 next season, because we are the only ones who currently do not look to have a hope of improving. That could all change of course if Wilde & Lowe see sense (some hopes) and replace JP with a half decent British manager

Saints young players are learning and getting better. Narrow loss against clear leaders today. We'll be mid table by season's end.

Agreed but, and JP is learning too. I reckon mid table at Christmas, then a fall in the aftermath of departures in January, and hopefully a surge again in March, April and May.

I reserve the right to change my mind though after the next match.