Pointless Early 2013/14 Kit Speculation Thread

The9

You must be joking! What goon dreamed up this load of old tat?

Ugly, ghastly, tasteless, junk!

Please wake me up from this nightmare. The worst kit I've ever seen in my life. I

It is frankly not good enough and whoever sign it off at the club should be sacked on the spot.

Why didn't you ask the fans Cortese before agreeing to buy this crap.

You must be joking! What goon dreamed up this load of old tat?

Ugly, ghastly, tasteless, junk!

Please wake me up from this nightmare. The worst kit I've ever seen in my life. I

It is frankly not good enough and whoever sign it off at the club should be sacked on the spot.

Why didn't you ask the fans Cortese before agreeing to buy this crap.

tumblr_m7trinaR1H1qehii9o1_400.jpg

:D :D :D

As you might expect, I'm a little surprised that there's no gold on the away, though there were a few later rumours about that - I wonder if there was an away u-turn after Lotus pulled out ? The "black/gold" logos on the original adidas announcement now make no sense, and it also explains why the club reverted to last year's black/silver corporate logo for the "players released" statement instead of using the gold badge.

The funniest thing about this whole situation is that the club has had to work around not knowing who the sponsor was - if you look at the video running on the OS, it doesn’t show ANY of the kits from collar down for that reason. There are two “aap3” shots, both close up and clearly spliced in from later footage when they had a shirt with the sponsor on. All of the other clips are head and shoulders or shorts and socks only. Not a single “midriff” shot of any players wearing the kit from the front, head and shoulders or shown from the back only.

Basically because Lotus were in as new sponsors, then out again. Even the gallery on the OS has some obvious sponsor photoshopping on it. :rolleyes:

It seems that two have responded in this afternoon's mailbox arguing to the contrary!

Such is the way of these things. Still want the stripes back mind.

Hello Colin, I was Neil in Winchester. Sorry for the show of disunity. :)

• 4 months later...
I, for one, cannot control my excitement at the thought of some sort of Asparagus Away Kit.

Or perhaps highly detailed workings of an Eterna watch for the silver grey third kit?

Watercress would be the greens of choice, I'd suggest. Keep it local.