So Who Do You Think Will Be Sold & For How Much?

St Marco

Think it is pretty certain now people will be leaving in January.

While obviously i would rather none of these players left i can see

Davis going for sure in January for about £1.5m and can imagine Lallana and Surman will be sold at the end of the season at the latest for about £1m for Surman and maybe £2m for Lallana.

If we lost those 3 players i am not sure we could survive in all honesty.

Think it is pretty certain now people will be leaving in January.

While obviously i would rather none of these players left i can see

Davis going for sure in January for about £1.5m and can imagine Lallana and Surman will be sold at the end of the season at the latest for about £1m for Surman and maybe £2m for Lallana.

If we lost those 3 players i am not sure we could survive in all honesty.

Lowe will be trying to Sell :-

Davis

Schneiderlin

Lalana

Surman

What he gets for them is irrelevant ........

The actual DAMAGE it will do to the Team will be irrreversible, IMHO, and will ensure our demise into Div 1

All Lowe is doing is SELLING the Team to try to keep afloat, WITHOUT in any way paving the way for a Successful Future for SAINTS

SOD the PLC ..... I support a Football Team ... SAINTS

BRING ON ADMINISTRATION ...... at least all monies raised would go towards clearing our debts, and NOT BE A MEANS TO KEEP THE PLC GOING

When are people going to realise that Lowe will carry on like this forever, at every Transfer Window selling a few more Young players so as teh PLC does not fold

WHEN ARE THE AIMS AND ASPIRATIONS OF OUR FOOTBALL TEAM GOING TO BE PUT FIRST ?

NEVER as long as Lowelife and Judas Wilde are in charge

The only players that would fetch a decent fee would be . . .

Lallana - £2.5m

Davis - 750K

Surman - £2m

Scheiderlin - £3m

If we are able to sell the likes of Saga and Skacel though, then we MAY be able to hold onto the above players until the end of the season. The problem is, I don't think Dyer, Saga et al have done enough for clubs to come knocking and be willing to pay a half decent fee for them.

SaintRichmond - be careful what you wish for

Administration is not the automatic answer that you seem to think it will be. If go into admin, there is no guarantee that we won't end up with Lowe and/or Wilde in complete control of the club but we will be almost certain to be in L1 with even less income. And administration doesn't just get rid of our debts - they will still remain.

If the club does go private then supporters will have no say (shareholders have a limited say) in how the club is run, and there will be no check on how much the owner then takes out of the club. Shareholders who do not support the current regime at least provide some check on what goes on.

Davis

Schneiderlin

Lalana

Surman -all quite possibly, funny tho how Davis was slated on here and Lowe slated for signing Schneiderlin by loads of posters

What he gets for them is irrelevant ........think he will only sell for decent price for younger players -has very good track record for that

The actual DAMAGE it will do to the Team will be irrreversible, IMHO, and will ensure our demise into Div 1big effect agreed, particularly gutted if Lallana goes as he is exactly sort of player fans love to see develop

All Lowe is doing is SELLING the Team to try to keep afloat, WITHOUT in any way paving the way for a Successful Future for SAINTSagree that we need these young players to keep any hope of a better future

SOD the PLC ..... I support a Football Team ... SAINTSagree

BRING ON ADMINISTRATION ...... at least all monies raised would go towards clearing our debts, and NOT BE A MEANS TO KEEP THE PLC GOINGtotally disagree, unfortunately the most imprtant thing for whoever is in charge is to balance the books to ensure the team we want to support continues to exist, article in Times saying that they suspect within a couple of years a team from top 2 divisions will completely cease to exist

When are people going to realise that Lowe will carry on like this forever, at every Transfer Window selling a few more Young players so as teh PLC does not foldthink most do

WHEN ARE THE AIMS AND ASPIRATIONS OF OUR FOOTBALL TEAM GOING TO BE PUT FIRST ?when we can be sure of a future?

a/a

Skacel - 500k

Dyer - P/x for Robertson

Stern John - nominal fee

Bartoz Bialkowski - nominal fee

Marek Saganowski - 500k

Probably that lot plus Surman, Lallana and Schneiderlin depending on offers. In an ideal world we can keep hold of the three youngsters and just sell all the others, can't see it happening though. :(

Selling our younger players will not solve the problem medium term. We may get a couple of million but their wages are insignificant so it only solves a short term cash crisis.

Sell Rasiak, John, Saganowski and Dyer, all whom are on loan at present and you might collect a couple of a million but more significantly about £2m off the wage bill permanently.

Lowe has hinted at continuing with youth. Whilst it is not certain, Lallana, Surman and Scheiderlin will stay I will be suprised if he tries to sell them at this stage. It will because no one wants the big wage earners above and they will continue to leech the goodness out of the club (but that is not their fault - they have a contract)

Surely anyone who receives a remotely acceptable offer will be off?

We aren't in a position where we can push for a good selling price. Clubs will make take it or leave it offers, and we'll have to take it.

I'd say people have got remarkably high estimations of how much we'd get for some of these players.

Selling our younger players will not solve the problem medium term. We may get a couple of million but their wages are insignificant so it only solves a short term cash crisis.

Sell Rasiak, John, Saganowski and Dyer, all whom are on loan at present and you might collect a couple of a million but more significantly about £2m off the wage bill permanently.

Lowe has hinted at continuing with youth. Whilst it is not certain, Lallana, Surman and Scheiderlin will stay I will be suprised if he tries to sell them at this stage. It will because no one wants the big wage earners above and they will continue to leech the goodness out of the club (but that is not their fault - they have a contract)

God, I so want you to be right Weston, I really really do. Trouble is, Rasiak's been injured at Watford and hasn't shone when fit - hope Roeder still rates him at Norwich. John to Bristol City might be a goer if we can agree with Johnson on the wages and don't know about Saga. Dyer for Robertson is looking likely.

Would that be enough though? Davis and Skacel I think we'll try and offload but again, wages are an issue with Rudi.

We aren't in a position where we can push for a good selling price. Clubs will make take it or leave it offers, and we'll have to take it.

I'd say people have got remarkably high estimations of how much we'd get for some of these players.

Sadly this is probably nearer the truth.

Davis

Schneiderlin

Lalana

Surman

What he gets for them is irrelevant ........

The actual DAMAGE it will do to the Team will be irrreversible, IMHO, and will ensure our demise into Div 1

All Lowe is doing is SELLING the Team to try to keep afloat, WITHOUT in any way paving the way for a Successful Future for SAINTS

SOD the PLC ..... I support a Football Team ... SAINTS

BRING ON ADMINISTRATION ...... at least all monies raised would go towards clearing our debts, and NOT BE A MEANS TO KEEP THE PLC GOING

When are people going to realise that Lowe will carry on like this forever, at every Transfer Window selling a few more Young players so as teh PLC does not fold

WHEN ARE THE AIMS AND ASPIRATIONS OF OUR FOOTBALL TEAM GOING TO BE PUT FIRST ?

Ok, now admittedly I’m no expert when it comes to the rules of finances.

But I do know that administration is a very, VERY bad thing!

If we went into administration then we would find our self in a desperate situation with creditors owning the club and trying to sell it to whom ever might (or might not be) interested.

Please, do not get misled by other clubs that have gone into administration, they have found a buyer, our club might not be so lucky. This would mean NO Southampton FC, end of, game over!

How can anyone hope for that?!

Skacel - 500k

Dyer - P/x for Robertson

Stern John - nominal fee

Bartoz Bialkowski - nominal fee

Marek Saganowski - 500k

Probably that lot plus Surman, Lallana and Schneiderlin depending on offers. In an ideal world we can keep hold of the three youngsters and just sell all the others, can't see it happening though. :(

Throw in Rasiak, Scatchel and Euell aswell and just maybe we could get £2m to £3m for this lot. Their wages would probably account for the younger players being affordable to keep.

But as we know its unlikely we will be able to shift more than 2 or 3 of them so our prized assets would have to be sold.

Ok, now admittedly I’m no expert when it comes to the rules of finances.

But I do know that administration is a very, VERY bad thing!

If we went into administration then we would find our self in a desperate situation with creditors owning the club and trying to sell it to whom ever might (or might not be) interested.

Please, do not get misled by other clubs that have gone into administration, they have found a buyer, our club might not be so lucky. This would mean NO Southampton FC, end of, game over!

How can anyone hope for that?!

ADMINISTRATION will mean the end of our youth policy because all our assets will be sold and rupert and his chums will buy the club at a cheaper price.

Throw in Rasiak, Scatchel and Euell aswell and just maybe we could get £2m to £3m for this lot. Their wages would probably account for the younger players being affordable to keep.

But as we know its unlikely we will be able to shift more than 2 or 3 of them so our prized assets would have to be sold.

I dont think we can sell Rasiak as he's on loan till the end of the season.

I'd rather keep Euell, think he could be an important player for us and doubt we could get a fee for him so it would just be wages saved.

I just hope we don't sell Surman, Lallana and Schneiderlin would be like our whole midfield gone. We could afford to lose Surman and just move Cork into midfield but another others and we would be in trouble IMO.

potential selling prices knowing that other clubs know we are skint

surman - 2-3m

lallana - 2-3m

spiderman - 2-3

kelvin - 1m

bwp - 500k

rudi - 500k

stern - i think we would give him away if his wages are that high

dyer - have no idea if he is even playing to warrent a swap

I'd say half all those figures and you'd be near the mark.

I dont think we can sell Rasiak as he's on loan till the end of the season.

I'd rather keep Euell, think he could be an important player for us and doubt we could get a fee for him so it would just be wages saved.

I just hope we don't sell Surman, Lallana and Schneiderlin would be like our whole midfield gone. We could afford to lose Surman and just move Cork into midfield but another others and we would be in trouble IMO.

If we can keep Cork and that's by no means a foregone conclusion.

Of the loan players that we have only Gasmi is here for the season. The rest are up until the end of December.

You are absolutely right.

We will be lucky to get £1m for any of them

The only players that would fetch a decent fee would be . . .

Lallana - £2.5m

Davis - 750K

Surman - £2m

Scheiderlin - £3m

If we are able to sell the likes of Saga and Skacel though, then we MAY be able to hold onto the above players until the end of the season. The problem is, I don't think Dyer, Saga et al have done enough for clubs to come knocking and be willing to pay a half decent fee for them.

can't see scheiderlin being worth a million more than surman and more than lallana. I seriously doubt anyone will be willing to pay these high figures when we simply have to sell anyway. Most will go for far less than there worth

To be fair on ething Lowe has always done very well is get very good money for players when sold. I think he will do his best to keep hold of the younger ones. I think Surman is most likely to go but i think he can fetch upwards to 3mill, which may be staggered over a period to improve overall cash flow.

Lowe drives a hard bargain and at the end of the day only he and the directors actually know hom, much up the **** we are - it may not be as bad as some think (afterall we made a few million plus purchases during the summer!)

I hope this is true. Getting rid of the high earners should be the priority and keep the youngsters at least till the end of the season.

Davis - 1m

Surman - 1.5m

Schneiderlin - 2m

Lallana 2.5m

Expect to see low fee's with plenty of add ons in our desperation to sell. (which will amount to nothing, i.e walcott add ons which we cashed in on early)

We still got 11.1 million for Walcott, not bad really.Don't think we actually missed out on much.

Why not sell the players currently not playing first team football or out on loan. Give back some of the rubbish loans like Smith, Pekhart etc and keep the promising youngsters playing well in the 1st team until at least the end of the season when they will probably be worth a lot more.

Selling the likes of Surman, Morgan and Lallana for peanuts in January will mean relegation.